Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

World's unfunniest pilot? Captain's cringey comedy routine fails to get a laugh on bo

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Last edited:
Just confirms my mental exercise of considering everything I do or say on the aircraft as being recorded. PA announcements during irregular ops or non-normals are particularly carefully worded. It's all on tape.

Last edited:
There are plenty of pilots that are less funny than this one. They are also aware of this and refrain from attempting a standup comedy routine from the galley.

Compared to the last guy I flew with who maybe spoke 3 words on our entire trip. Is it necessary to take the entire freaking time EVERY turn to get something to eat every leg. Gee I wonder why your belly hits the yoke.? A 5 leg day, "I am running up you need anything?" Yeah can you take my dump for me... oh you are already gone I'll just hold it until I cross the country again.

Route change, need more fuel. Let me tell the CA. Oh wait he had to eat the meal after his 3 breakfasts and right before lunch. Yeah go ahead top it off.

All you flap vs drag, recirc fan people really need to focus on the absurdity of baby sitting the plane. Amazing I get on the plane and the APU is running. I ask the OPS agent who is watching the plane. She said MTC had it. That dude was on the other side of the terminal working on another plane. Oh well. Forum venting is soothing.

Since I threw a stone I'll post a nice one as well. I have also seen a CA go out of his way to bring the rampers hot chocolate in the cold crappy winter. Very cool and those guys appreciated him for doing that.

WP,
Call him out for that, and then just hop out if you have to and take the delay. He'll get the point. But that's a long standing annoyance and most captains remember the experience and are good about it.

WP,
Call him out for that, and then just hop out if you have to and take the delay. He'll get the point. But that's a long standing annoyance and most captains remember the experience and are good about it.

Regarding the one pilot in the shadow of aircraft while it's powered rule. Any hope of this changing ? Or is this something that is set in stone despite its dubious merit.

I'm not trying to slide the thread away from that embarrassing video - Watching it caused the thick lustrous hair on my back to quiver and vibrate. Very disturbing. (The video, not my back pelt).

Wave not a big deal, just trying to deflect the piling on of the other CA. I flew with him before and he didn't do that joke stuff in the cabin. It was a few years ago so maybe I was just lucky.

Now back to the issue. It's now in the PC study guide as pointed out to me by one CA, don't put packs in high or it kills the recirc fan which decreases volume of air. Ok, I try to be a good little FO and the CA kills the recirc fan every freaking leg by putting packs in high.

So SWAPA or someone needs to put out a handy piece of paper in a mailbox that tells us what the hell is the right way to keep from cooking passengers. I am good at flipping switches as ordered, just wish it was the correct order. Back to ironing my blazer.

Latest resources

Back