World

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Bornagainpagan,

Coming from a person with your title and your logo, their is no reply needed.

As for MD11drv, best of luck to you. I'll let the IPO offer filed with the SEC be my evidence on which division makes all the money. Which BTW has been pulled due to a lack of interest.

As for JJet44, I know who you are and you are not telling the whole story about your 6 month employment. Why don't you tell everyone what really happened. Don't be shy!

Did you read the IPO offer, we had $128 mil in the bank when you purchased us, you took our own money to buy us. We then made another $87 mil the following 2 years. You seem to forget that it was NAA paying for that pretty B747 that sat on the ramp in Leipzig for 7 months. As for CH, he is right...... READ the 10Q reports.

The 2005 10Q stated World Holdings bought NAA for $35 million. Thats a great deal for an airline with $128 million in the bank.

As for the $87 million income, welcome to our AMC team. It sure pays more than the Hawaii and South American flying NAA was doing prior to the purchase.

Bel

Last edited:
Bornagainpagan,

Coming from a person with your title and your logo, their is no reply needed.

Oh, okay. uhm, thanks for replying that a reply isn't needed:rolleyes:

On FI.com, should one be judged simply by their title (nickname) and logo or should they be judged by the content of their post? I choose the latter. Furthermore, what kind of person judges by appearances? You lose PFTEXjet

On FI.com, should one be judged simply by their title (nickname) and logo or should they be judged by the content of their post? I choose the latter. Furthermore, what kind of person judges by appearances? You lose PFTEXjet
Coming from you? That's rich!

The 2005 10Q stated World Holdings bought NAA for $35 million. Thats a great deal for an airline with $128 million in the bank.

As for the $87 million income, welcome to our AMC team. It sure pays more than the Hawaii and South American flying NAA was doing prior to the purchase.

Bel

WOW, these are very inaccurate statements. Do you know anything about the teams and how to DOD reconfigured the flying in Jan 2010? BTW, World purchased ATA for $350 mil and that has lead to the Debt that GAH has.

The bottom line is World is hiring, NAA is losing airframes and World IBT and personal connected with IBT, intentionally signed 3 MOU's before leaving NAA to screw us. World's MEC knows this and has done nothing to correct it. That is unity!

PFT

Check your facts....World did not buy ATA.

Mattlin Patterson along with a few other investors owned a holding company that bought World Risk Solutions which owned both World and NAA. The day of the purchase ATA holdings went away along with World Risk and became Global Aero Logistics. You may also know WOA was saddled with 75% of the debt while NAA with 25% because of relative size of each company. The investors took their money back out of both companies and left us both saddled with the debt.

If NAA decertified the IBT then why would you still be saddled with the MOU's. The all powerful ALPA could not rid you of these?

On a personal note I would really like to recommend decaf for you, maybe a hot cup of Sanka would the be the fix. All of this whining is making you look bad and I am worried about your health with all of this pent up rage. Again I recommend relaxing about the things of which we have no control.

Stay healthy out there as this hedge fund is not quite done exacting their pound of flesh from both World and NAA.

MD11Drvr, again the personal atttacks and all I did was post the truth. READ the IPO, read the 10Q, I'm right. Enjoy your growth at World and remember these days. Not offering furlough NAA pilots a job while hiring off the street is wrong, I hope it never happens to you. The End.

Coming from you? That's rich!
Oh?

The FI.com King of Self-Contradiction makes a comment! How grand!

Now quit hijacking threads for your own personal vendetta by stalking me via the forum, creep.

Boy, you must have LOTS of time on your hands!

Last edited:
MD11Drvr, again the personal atttacks and all I did was post the truth. READ the IPO, read the 10Q, I'm right. Enjoy your growth at World and remember these days. Not offering furlough NAA pilots a job while hiring off the street is wrong, I hope it never happens to you. The End.

You're just incorrigible.

Latest resources

Back