Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
attachments

World App'ers-

Got an "application rec'd" from [email protected], so I emailed copies of my cert, med, & passport to them. Hope it's the right address. Tried two browsers to see if one just wasn't displaying a button for posting those three docs, but the only "attach" button is for your resume. Otherwise, it's a simple & concise app service.

Hope to see you first at the interview, then in class.

World App'ers-

Got an "application rec'd" from [email protected], so I emailed copies of my cert, med, & passport to them. Hope it's the right address. Tried two browsers to see if one just wasn't displaying a button for posting those three docs, but the only "attach" button is for your resume. Otherwise, it's a simple & concise app service.

Hope to see you first at the interview, then in class.

I received that email too, but I would not have emailed my docs to that address. I assume that is not a valid email address for any employee at World Airways. Who knows where your personal data ended up? The application website didnt allow you to attach files in addition to your resume. Not your fault.

I'm glad i wasn't the only one that didn't submit those items. There was definitely no way to do it on the application site.

You would think that you would have to give a copy of those items over once your at the interview.

Best of luck to everyone, I here World is a great place to work.

It appears they may be checking your computer savvy. Sure as hell glad this was not the process when I was hired.

I think this whole online application is HR's way of getting their nose in on the hiring process. I think the interview will be back in a real sim, instead of that POS desktop simulator.

I think this whole online application is HR's way of getting their nose in on the hiring process. I think the interview will be back in a real sim, instead of that POS desktop simulator.

That POS desktop sim was at the infamous Kit Darby's Air Inc. Aren't they out of business?

Actually I think Kit did close down... but I believe he's back again. I had went to the little gym near hilton in Atlanta....the lady working at desk said she was doing some work for Kit again.

Position is no longer listed on their website. They must have all the resumes they need for the time being. Hopefully calls are soon to follow!

Latest resources

Back