• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

World Airways

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The one I signed in 2007 stated that if I were to be furloughed for more than two months I would be off the hook. If I came back after furlough I would be back on the hook for the remainder of the contract.

Latest update, interviews to begin this month/November for new hire training slots starting in January (MD11). Former ATA pilots have preferential interview status. The company will begin using an online electronic application process (coming of age!!) which has yet TBA but will be available shortly for those interested. Stay tuned.

Online application up and running @ https://home.eease.com/recruit2/?id=532234&t=1

[FONT=&quot]Required Experience:[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3000 flight hours in fixed-wing aircraft required.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1000 flight hours Pilot-in-Command multi-engine turbine required.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]EFIS experience with an integrated Flight Management System (FMS) required.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Jet time in a Part 121 Operation preferred.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]International flight experience (exclusive of Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean) preferred.[/FONT]

Sent :)

Maybe it was supposed to go in the notes section? Didn't even read it like that until you just mentioned it...

Good Luck to those applying! For all of its ups and downs (no pun intended) it really is a unique and enjoyable place to work. I hope to never have to move on to another company. If I can answer something you can't find in a search feel free to PM me........

Latest resources

Back