World Airways Interview & Questions

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
2 weeks off is a long time, too.

Nothing like letting the suitcase collect dust for a while.

GogglesPisano said:
2 weeks off is a long time, too.

Nothing like letting the suitcase collect dust for a while.

GP is right, so I guess its all what you get used to. But then again I never had any problems going away to summer camp either............

Just out of curiosity, what kind of time and experience is competitive at World these days? I am assuming without an internal LOR, it is a pretty tough nut to crack.

LowlyPropCapt said:
Just out of curiosity, what kind of time and experience is competitive at World these days? I am assuming without an internal LOR, it is a pretty tough nut to crack.

I knew no one on the inside. Just went to an Airinc Job Fair (as much as it pains me to say.)

CB is that you! You still splitting your time at the redneck riviera and places beyond.......L.A. Says Howdy!

According to the their Website there aren't any flight crew member positions. Did I over look the link or is it somewhere else? I was curious how you apply to World? Any help would be greatly appreciated !!

SplitBar said:
According to the their Website there aren't any flight crew member positions. Did I over look the link or is it somewhere else? I was curious how you apply to World? Any help would be greatly appreciated !!

Look again it is the last link(first officer pilot) under job openings. Here is the meat of what you asked for but there is more on the page if you want to see mins ect. Good Luck

If you possess the skills and qualifications and have an interest in the career opportunity listed above you may submit your resume to Human Resources via email at [email protected] or fax your resume to Human Resources at (770) 632-8072 or mail your resume to:
World Airways, Inc.
HLH Building
101 World Drive
Peachtree City, GA 30269
Attn: Human Resources​

Latest resources

Back