• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

World Airways Hiring?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Are we talking about passenger or freighters?? I looked at what acft are avail, only 2 MD-11Fs, no pax birds. Plenty of 744s and even 3 777s. I was also surprised to see 767-300ERs avail too. I thought Delta had every single one ever made!! Just kidding...

It was VP of Ops (BY), told us in Nov while over Pacific.
I assume freighters since Boeing would love to see all MD-11's as cargo only birds, but the info from the rumor I've been hearing, only goes as far as A/C coming from Boeing without much more detail, but until it's leaking oil on the ramp, then it's only a rumor.

As far as the -10's thanks for the source, there's a lot of wild rumors floating around about them leaving, someone(non-pilot) even said that one of the three was already parked! But until they are no longer leaking oil on the ramp and I'm in -11 or 74 training then we'll know which rumor was right...

Know him but not me. Thanks though for the association. I was not born in a Geographically Challenged location, Iv'e always known we had a good thing in the South where as McQ had to be enlightened. Good Guy though!

Yes, good guy for sure!

Latest resources

Back