• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Workout Regimen?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Begin standing. Quickly drop to a squatting position, and then kick your legs back and assume a push-up position. Do one push-up, quickly and smoothly. In a fluid motion, pull your legs forward into a squatting position, and leap straight into the air. Land squarely on both feet. Repeat the entire motion. Move as fast as you can without losing control or balance.

Do that in the room above mine, and I'll head upstairs and beat you myself! :smash: The walk up the stairs and the beating is my workout. :D

:laugh: :laugh:

Don't worry guys...unless you are in a hotel in China, Kazakhstan, or Luxembourg, you won't hear me...

http://www.menshealth.com/hotelworkout

I think the key is to do something. I go on 2-3 week trips pretty often. I spend most of the year on the road, and I try to stay active as much as possible. Remember... you can trade in time at the gym for something more fun. In Honolulu, I make a point of hiking to the top of Diamond Head from the hotel. It takes a few hours of hiking, and it's more fun than time in the gym. In Guam, I'll rent a kayak from my hotel on Tumon Bay and go out on the bay for an hour or so.

My secret:
1) Workout clothes go on top in my bag.
2) I don't sit down when I get into the hotel room. Get your clothes out, and go workout (or do a health related activity as mentioned above).
3) Tell yourself you'll do at least 30 minutes. Most of the time, when you start, you'll keep going.

Exercise is huge for me. It helps me deal with major timezone changes, allows me to sleep better at night, and keeps me sharp on the flight deck.

Eat healthy and enjoy some beers. Depriving yourself NEVER works.

Skyward80

Last edited:
Its very simple.....first there's Sirloin, followed by rib eye then there's the fillet minion, that's my faovite muscle group.

Rub all of the about with copious amounts of olive oil and season with garlic ,salt and fresh ground pepper.

I'd work out these muscle group for about 6 to 8 minutes aside. Should be a GREAT WORKOUT!!!!

The end result is that after completing the recommended regimen as per DO-82, this will make one heck of a tird and your sphincter will get the queen mother of workouts ridding itself of the above as well. Overall, great body workout.

OK, anyway, this is what I do:

Chest/biceps
Back/abs
day off
Legs
day off
Shoulders/triceps

And cycle those around some too. I do that sort of routine and go heavy/low reps, then moderate weight and then high reps/lower weight for weeks at a time. You can super set and drop set as well just to make sure your body doesnt get used to the same workout....as it will adapt to just that and you can lose any gains that you made.

For me, the majority of strength training is done at home, not on the road, I consider
any sort of strength training on the road bonus or simple upkeep as to not lose the progress I made during my week at home.
Sooooooo:

At Work, 3-4 days of cardio, with any stregtrh training you are able to do with the equipment there.
with no equipment:For legs, I do stairs, pliometrics, and simple squats for form.
push ups with all sorts modifications help tremendously as well as situps, 20-30 minutes in your room and youre all set with that short overnight or min turn.

as for your workout at home... well, thats up to you.

And dont forget the 12-25 oz. curls for your girly arms.

Bodyweight workouts work great.

Try doing handstand pushups against a wall for shoulders, works great.

I have a few yoga dvd's, use them in the laptop, work awesome. Its a good workout, stress reductor, and you can almost touch your own...

Latest resources

Back