Workout Regimen?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

EdAtTheAirport

Anybody out there have a good pattern for working out? Like how do you divide your muscle groups? How many days a week? How do you keep on schedule while on the road? (Especially the 7-day trippers. Must be hard.) Thanks.

Anybody out there have a good pattern for working out? Like how do you divide your muscle groups? How many days a week? How do you keep on schedule while on the road? (Especially the 7-day trippers. Must be hard.) Thanks.

Its very simple.....first there's Sirloin, followed by rib eye then there's the fillet minion, that's my faovite muscle group.

Rub all of the about with copious amounts of olive oil and season with garlic ,salt and fresh ground pepper.

I'd work out these muscle group for about 6 to 8 minutes aside. Should be a GREAT WORKOUT!!!!

Its very simple.....first there's Sirloin, followed by rib eye then there's the fillet minion, that's my faovite muscle group.

Rub all of the about with copious amounts of olive oil and season with garlic ,salt and fresh ground pepper.

I'd work out these muscle group for about 6 to 8 minutes aside. Should be a GREAT WORKOUT!!!!

And I used to hang out with you???????
No wonder I'm in the shape I'm in!!!!! LOL

(By the way, you forgot the fine red vino)

Hung

Twelve ounce curls; lift, drain, repeat. Don't forget to switch arms with each round to avoid asymmetry.

That was good....I had to do something, Blood pressure up. I started doing the Anaerobic threshold thing. I found about it three months ago. I had eaten my way out of a GIV. I lost 40 lbs and all you need is a treadmill. Protein bars instead of crew meals, I do weights when there is a OK gym.

Last edited:
While yor waiting in the jet

and the Cpt is in the FBO waiting for PAX.

I face towards the cockpit, put my hands on the back of a seat on each side of the isle.

Stand back at arms length and do a sort of modified pushups.

Feels good, and at the end of the day, it will improve your "12 ounce curls"

Same positioning discribed above, just do deep knee bends. Feels good and vaslty improves your balance. I have not fallen off one bar stool since beginning this regiment.

Please note. Your size and the size of your jet may require you to modify the manuever.

If your really good you can use the wheel chocks like "nun-chucks" (whatever sp?). I promise no line crew will mess with you!

I'm still trying to figure it out after several years at this. I think it's probably easier for airline crews since they can bid on their destinations and know ahead of time what type of equipment they'll have access to. For us it's anyone's guess. I've been trying to work out really hard with weights during my weeks off (with a two-day split between upper/lower body) and then get at least five days cardio in during my weeks on, since that's something I know I'll be able to do (every hotel has a treadmill or bike, right?). If I layover somewhere with a nicely equipped gym, then I'll try to work in some weights. But I just consider that a bonus anymore. I do seven-day tours by the way.

Only if you want to ruin them! Try 2 to 3 minutes a side!!!

Latest resources

Back