• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Working for NetJets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
they put you in whatever fleet your needed in....so ego is left at home. there are guys like me that get stuck in the 400xp or something meanwhile a RJ FO gets put in a falcon.....only good part is that they will never upgrade in the larger fleets....

Just curious, but what aircraft do newhires go to? Does everyone start on the smaller fleet types or is it possible to start out say on the X? Is it random based on openings? Are you seat locked and/or equipment locked for any length of time? Thanks

When I got hired, I had my choice of the Falcon, the Sovereign, the XL, the G200 and something else. I didn't know a business jet from a jacuzzi. Just depends on the needs of the company the week you get hired. Your start date will be determined by sim slot availability for your aircraft. I chose the XL, but had I chosen the Falcon, I would have started six weeks sooner. I still wonder if I made a mistake...?

When I got hired, I had my choice of the Falcon, the Sovereign, the XL, the G200 and something else. I didn't know a business jet from a jacuzzi. Just depends on the needs of the company the week you get hired. Your start date will be determined by sim slot availability for your aircraft. I chose the XL, but had I chosen the Falcon, I would have started six weeks sooner. I still wonder if I made a mistake...?

your # woulda been a bit higher is all......you'd never upgrade in type....probly never get to fly either in the falcon.....

your # woulda been a bit higher is all......you'd never upgrade in type....probly never get to fly either in the falcon.....

Actually...my # woulda been a bit LOWER and I'd never get to upgrade in type.

I figure it cost me about 60 numbers and about a month of commuting.:rolleyes: .

After about 30 years in the 121 world, I'm enjoying NO flight attendant!

I was offered one choice for PBI. The Ultra.

I pretty jazzed, I hope I get a call. Do you guys think it will take more than ten years to get to the left seat of a 40,000+ pound aircraft?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back