• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Working for NetJets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hmmmm, must be another way to see your schedule I am not aware of. The one I USED to look at is no longer allowed.

What is attrition like? Do people ever leave or does the pilot group just keep getting bigger? Is there a mandatory retirement age written into the contract?

What is attrition like? Do people ever leave or does the pilot group just keep getting bigger? Is there a mandatory retirement age written into the contract?

Someone posted that attrition is very low (lowest in the industry) right now. We are hiring, but the number on the seniority list seems to stay the same (hiring isn't outpacing those leaving) and we've heard another problem is training slots at Flight Safety (can't hire without the slots to send guys to training). There is NO mandatory retirement age.

Which aircraft besides the Boeing and maybe the G-IV/V is over 40,000pds at Net Jets? How does upgrade work if you are a FO on a Falcon then want to upgrade to something else? Do you simply bid for upgrade in an aircraft that you have not flown before? Just curious.

Which aircraft besides the Boeing and maybe the G-IV/V is over 40,000pds at Net Jets? How does upgrade work if you are a FO on a Falcon then want to upgrade to something else? Do you simply bid for upgrade in an aircraft that you have not flown before? Just curious.

I believe the Falcon 2000 is above 40,000 lbs. The Capt bids are awarded by seniority, we do have seat locks, but as a new hire there is no penalty for upgrading to Capt (you upgrade and get a new seat lock). At least that's how it is right now. So, if you are a Falcon FO and a Capt bid opens on an 400XP if you can hold it, you can bid it!

My app accepted e-mail arrived Sep 27th - I hope I get the opportunity to interview and get the job, but I was wondering and it has been mentioned that FO's might not get the opportunity to fly much depending on the fleet. Anyone care to expand? I hope to get TEB and I am not sure if all the fleet types are there, but if you are there and you get a choice of fleets, what would you go for and why?
Thanks in advance for any responses.

My app accepted e-mail arrived Sep 27th - I hope I get the opportunity to interview and get the job, but I was wondering and it has been mentioned that FO's might not get the opportunity to fly much depending on the fleet. Anyone care to expand? I hope to get TEB and I am not sure if all the fleet types are there, but if you are there and you get a choice of fleets, what would you go for and why?

Congrats on getting your application accepted.

to answer your question, some fleet are busier than others. The 400xp does short trips and sits a lot because it is often borken. In the XL, we do lots of recovery trip for the 400.

The 800 seems to be the quality of life fleet.

The sovereign is the busiest fleet now, until they get more deliveries.

If you dont care for APU aircraft, the Encore / encore + seems to be a nice fleet.

The falcon FO has the easiet job in the company. The FA does everything in the back and captain does the outside. You only take care of cockpit duties.

I, personnally, like the XL and be busy. It makes the week go by quicker. It's fun to do recoveries and changes of plan, it keeps the boredom of routine away.

We swap flying duties on each legs.

Either way you go, you CAN'T lose.

Hope this helps!

All aircraft are available at all domiciles.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back