Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

climbhappy

ex pat
with the downturn , I wonder if traffic has dropped way off like some of the other piston,turbine and jet outifts.

they sold 10 hour blocks alot. wonder if people are re-upping on this.

I think a lot of the pilots were laid off and a few bases closed. Dont know much more than that.

whaddya say flywrite? we have 2 76s on the proprty. gonna start flying troops. we're DOD approved. if you're interested in the 73 side let meknow. that'll be where the vacancies are.

I wondered if their cash flow had been hurt by some guys not buying the blocks. I had a guy buy a block that I flew in a Cirrus when I was laid off 2 years ago.

Thanks dude, but at the moment I'm having a blast teaching the 737 at the big airline down the road.

Glad to hear the 76 thing is coming through for you guys. I havent talked to any SATS buddies in a while but I'll let you know if I hear anything new.

well, here's one for you. the "left gear" red light remained on when the handle was stowed to off.

there is no description in the QRH. no procedure. so I said WTF. and landed at my destination. wrote it up.

you'd think a red light would have at least something. but I know it's an agreement light.

Latest resources

Back