• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

"With you"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
uhhmmmm and abc123 is uhmmmm with you descending uhhmmmm 15.2 for 11 and 240 on the uhhmmm lubber. we have uhhmmm echo echo echo and 30.13 in the uhhmmm kolzman window

Actually I am. My F/Os laugh at all the stupid stuff I point out that people do and most of them say they never thought of it ..........and that I was right.

I flew with you. If you noticed, as soon as I said you were right, I turned to look out the window (while I rolled my eyes). If this is what causes you irritation in this industry, then you either have it very well, or you haven't a clue. Are you 'with me' or do I need to break it down for you?

I usually check'n on center saying: BREAK'R 23.45, BREAK'R 23.45 THIS HERE'S ABC123 YOU GOT YOUR EARS ON. WE'RE LEVEL 350, PUSH'N HARD, NEGATIVE ON THE TURBULENCE..OVER'N OUT. It always works.

Ironically, most OSU "Buckeye" fans talk that same way on a daily basis over their CB's as they drive their "big rig" down the interstate.

That's a tribute to the late, great Bob Ufer (former Michigan football announcer) who used to always say, "The Horseshoe is filled with 90,000 drunk truck drivers today" everytime Michigan would play OSU in Columbus. Sadly, it's not far from the truth.

uhhmmmm and abc123 is uhmmmm with you descending uhhmmmm 15.2 for 11 and 240 on the uhhmmm lubber. we have uhhmmm echo echo echo and 30.13 in the uhhmmm kolzman window

ABC 123 that is the Kilo Oscar Lima Lima Sierra Mike Alpha November window.

Ya, CAL guy definitely not having his day there I guess...

FD

Latest resources

Back