Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Winter Storm Warning EWR: CAL pilots take a pay cut again!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey, AA is no different.... No CX pay unless it is the last 7 days of the month (and even then, it had to be your ORIGINAL schedule - if you trip traded or modified your schedule you are SOL.) And if you do get CXed in the last 7 days, in order to get the pay you have to put yourself on "make-up", i.e. modified reserve. LAME!! Sorry CAL bro's I feel your pain.

What on earth is the reasoning behind that? You get cancellation pay, but for only one week a month?

It's amazing that after all these years, Instructordude is still able to reel in fish.

No cancellation pay at CAL, that's a whole other amazing.

Pay protection starts 24 hours prior to pairing origination time. Since they chose to play the game last time, anyone who doesn't "fix" it themselves prior to it happening now is an idiot.

Pay protection starts 24 hours prior to pairing origination time..

That's why CAL is such an industry pioneer in canceling a bunch of flights prior to the weather,

so that we can "restart the system before everyone else and recover faster",

or whatever psychological propaganda they are covering it with these days.

That's why CAL is such an industry pioneer in canceling a bunch of flights prior to the weather,

so that we can "restart the system before everyone else and recover faster",

or whatever psychological propaganda they are covering it with these days.

The Harvard MBA scumbag who is running the show has no idea how hard the mechanics are going to punch him when they get released. Sooner or later he will get the message, I think he is going to learn the hard way.

Done!

I hope others do it... Last trip I had to listen to this scab bitch the whole way over to LHR... He still thinks we are the highest paid and little things like no pay for cx trips and sitting reserve as a lineholder is OK...

SWA or FedEx.... hopefully one day

CAL Sucks!

I don't understand why you came to CAL. I hope you got on at one of those airlines soon. We need people here that are going to make this place better. BTW do you how many pilots at CAL are over the age of 62? a lot! but it sounds like you have your mind made up. Back to the subject, our policy sucks!! Like many other parts in our contract it WILL change.

The Harvard MBA scumbag who is running the show has no idea how hard the mechanics are going to punch him when they get released. Sooner or later he will get the message, I think he is going to learn the hard way.

Saw the new pre takeoff video for the first time yesterday and got a serious case of the dry heaves. Ever notice his lips have a darkish tint to them?

"Your Delta Tau nickname is...Balloon Knot".

Saw the new pre takeoff video for the first time yesterday and got a serious case of the dry heaves. Ever notice his lips have a darkish tint to them?

"Your Delta Tau nickname is...Balloon Knot".

I don't think he will make it to the end of the year. Once the fur starts flying, and will start with the mechanics, the BOD is going to want to know WTF is going on.

I don't think he will make it to the end of the year. Once the fur starts flying, and will start with the mechanics, the BOD is going to want to know WTF is going on.

isn't he also chairman of the board? If so i'm sure he has a decent amount of influence with them.

Latest resources

Back