Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Winter Storm Warning EWR: CAL pilots take a pay cut again!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just call in sick.

You get paid AND you get to sit at home. The company shouldn't be able to NOT pay you just because THEY chose not to operate the flights...... and no way I'm sitting airport reserve.

Gup

Just call in sick.

You get paid AND you get to sit at home. The company shouldn't be able to NOT pay you just because THEY chose not to operate the flights...... and no way I'm sitting airport reserve.

Gup

Done!

I hope others do it... Last trip I had to listen to this scab bitch the whole way over to LHR... He still thinks we are the highest paid and little things like no pay for cx trips and sitting reserve as a lineholder is OK...

SWA or FedEx.... hopefully one day

CAL Sucks!

And its attitudes like yours that are bankrupting our employers.

Man you are delusional.. LOL.. No employee group at any airline in the last decade has been bankrupt due to the employees.. NW/DL was a sham BK to begin with. NW in particular not only didn't need to file BK they actually bought another airline and created one from the ground up while in BK.

UA is BK due to the highest level of incompetency in the management ranks.

Ok I am stopping here because anyone this arrogant and stupid is not work my time or as the others said, FLAIMBAIT!!!!

It's amazing that after all these years, Instructordude is still able to reel in fish.

No cancellation pay at CAL, that's a whole other amazing.

And its attitudes like yours that are bankrupting our employers.

Dude,
Pilot pay has never put any airline into BK. Even back prior to 9/11 pay scales. Poor management and poor business decisions cause airline to go into BK. In every case of BK, even if the pilots had flown for FREE, they still would have went into BK.

It is sad that you don't even understand the industry you say you work for. Sad, very sad.....

Just my opinion......

FNG

ps. How do you know he isn't sick? What is happening to these guys at CAL is enough to make anyone throw up!

Last edited:
No doubt. I am almost beginning to enjoy instructortool. He knows how to get under everyones skin and he must be laughing is you know what off.

IF that is his real picture, he needs to laugh a whole lot more!!!!

Hey, AA is no different.... No CX pay unless it is the last 7 days of the month (and even then, it had to be your ORIGINAL schedule - if you trip traded or modified your schedule you are SOL.) And if you do get CXed in the last 7 days, in order to get the pay you have to put yourself on "make-up", i.e. modified reserve. LAME!! Sorry CAL bro's I feel your pain.

Latest resources

Back