"winning the lotto"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Fed Ex is "Winning the Lotto"!

My idea of winning the lotto is receiving a check for $150 million and never having to work in the airline industry again.

JJ

All FO's are worried about delayed upgrades. Just like junior captains are worried about reductions. We're all in this together.

I've gotta hurry up and upgrade, gotta get 1000 PIC so I can apply at a Major...Since SW isn't a major yet...

I don't care if I ever upgrade but I do need to get some people under me, to me it's all about QOL, I made 144 on 4th year pay, if you can't live off that, you've got bigger problems! Everytime I get a pay raise, I cut back on how much I'm gone...there's way more to life than this BS. bTW, how much will I make at one of those "Majors"? Anyone?

KBB

I've gotta hurry up and upgrade, gotta get 1000 PIC so I can apply at a Major...Since SW isn't a major yet...

I don't care if I ever upgrade but I do need to get some people under me, to me it's all about QOL, I made 144 on 4th year pay, if you can't live off that, you've got bigger problems! Everytime I get a pay raise, I cut back on how much I'm gone...there's way more to life than this BS. bTW, how much will I make at one of those "Majors"? Anyone?

KBB
QOL is key and with quality of life comes decent pay.... There is no doubt that SWA & UPS are the winners when it comes to FO pay.(may be fedex as well.) 144k/yr. is awesome money and congrats for that! It is just a shame that some of us are willing to sell our souls for less than the average pay of a city bus driver. BTW, my grandpa drove city buses for 30 plus years. It is sad that we are tolerating such low wages when we are in charge of more real estate and lives in any given day.... We deserve more.... NOT EVERYONE can handle the PRESSURE we go through on a daily basis....

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back