• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Wingman Luggage! What's Up?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Not sure what you mean by they are done, but I too have had some difficulty getting a bag order filled. I ordered a bag two months ago, hadn't received it, the CC had been charged up front. Tried calling their number, 877-946-4626, without luck. I had their brochure, since the initial order, it listed the company address as 1510 Hillside Dr; Conyers, GA 30094. I drove by since I live nearby, and discovered it's the guy's (Mike) house. Wingman Luggage looks like a one man show run out of his garage. He was there, painting some peices of hardware for some bags. After inquiring about my two month old bag order, he explained that his supplier for that good quality leather was bought out by Harley Davidson, and he's had some difficulty getting his bag orders filled. He showed me a sample of other leather, that to me, looked inferior in quality. I decided to cancel my order, and ask for a refund. Let's see if he does.

Bottom line, it's a REAL small business that is currently having supplier difficulties. He's nice enough a guy, but I wouldn't recommend one of his bags to my friends, at least for now. He'd probably be worth giving a try again if he can get his supplier to provide again. It does look like he's still in business, but may be wisely refusing to take orders for now.

Good luck all,

Out Of Business!

A company called luggage services is offering to repair luggage for them, but all warranties are null & void. $55 for a handle + shipping. New Costco bag $89. HHHMMMMM!
I liked the bag but it is time to move on. They told me they are in fact closing up shop. The boys at crew needs also closed up shop. Oh well. Good luck.

JV

Bummer! I like the bag. I just got a new handle about a month ago. He was quick with it, and nice on the phone.

Bottom line, it's a REAL small business that is currently having supplier difficulties. He's nice enough a guy...... He'd probably be worth giving a try again if he can get his supplier to provide again.

If there are this many turnips falling off the truck, I need to get into the business of selling crap to pilots!

Latest resources

Back