Window of Opportunity for FDX pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FedEx1 said:
How rude. And unprofessional. And inappropriate.

Ugh. Nuff said.

So you don't want your crewmembers to make the same type of gains in your new contract? You sound just like a manager. Good luck to all the rest of the FedEx crewmembers who will accept nothing less than substantial gains in your new contract. As for FedEx1... Go ************************* yourself, or rather go have Fred Smith ************************* you as he surely would love too.

FreightNazi said:
So you don't want your crewmembers to make the same type of gains in your new contract? You sound just like a manager. Good luck to all the rest of the FedEx crewmembers who will accept nothing less than substantial gains in your new contract. As for FedEx1... Go ************************* yourself, or rather go have Fred Smith ************************* you as he surely would love too.

Uuhhh, easy trigger...I believe there was just an ounce of sarcasm from FedEx1.

In the late 90's it was the big three that was setting the bar for the rest of the industry...I didn't hear anyone complaining then. I am not putting anyone down nor am I up on my high horse either...BUT it is time for UPS and FedEx to step up and take its turn on top. Not just for us but for the industry as well. FedEx is making some serious cash but its not all about the money but more about the work rules, retirement and benefits.

We are putting our tickets on the line every time we sign for that airplane and there are a lot of us going into place most people can't even pronounce...in the middle of the night...after at eating horable popcorn and drinking some eally bad coffee. Its time to take our turn at the top and NOTHING LESS.

MY MEC SPEAKS FOR ME.

Oh, and Yip, I used to be a DA20 check airman too...when I was 25;)

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back