• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Will you walk my resume to HR ?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Boy, remind me to come back to this site when I need help with something. Nothing like a bunch of grown children............

flyboy said:
Boy, remind me to come back to this site when I need help with something. Nothing like a bunch of grown children............

Flyboy,

I guess you, like too many folks these days, suffer from Hypersensitivity and Emotional Fragility Disorder. That or one of the hundreds of other goofy Oprahfication Disorders that prevent people from being able to enjoy humor..

We are bustin his chops. Nothing more. If some of you can't take joke, log off, go join a self-help group, get a hug, and for God's sake:

Lighten up Francis!!!!!!

:D :D :D <------That means I am funnin' with ya. Get it???

Funny

flyboy said:

A little boy says to his father "When I grow up I wanna be a pilot!". The father replies "I'm sorry son, you can't do both".
:cool: :D

flyboy said:
He's being helped with his spelling. What greater gift can you give a man than an education? Maybe he'll scrutinize his resume and find and error that a picky HR person would have used to disqualify him.

NO....Well maybe...let me think about it......uh...NO!

FL000 said:
He's being helped with his spelling. What greater gift can you give a man than an education? Maybe he'll scrutinize his resume and find and error that a picky HR person would have used to disqualify him.
You meant an error, right?

:)

I have seen a resume submitted for employment (the guy already had the job, he was just showing me what he had submitted) where the name of the second month of the year was misspelled.

FEBUARY

Is it possible we give the HR folks too much credit?

FL000 said:
Maybe he'll scrutinize his resume and find AND error that a picky HR person would have used to disqualify him.

Is that two separate actions? He's already erred. Can he find it?

Latest resources

Back