Will XO go to 7 on 7 off

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Upgrade

Greetings everyone, thanks for the eye candy avatar Scangadah! T-Bone, Scan and Whale Rider are up to speed with all the current info. I wanted to respond to a question earlier in the post, I interivewed back in August 2007 phone call to come to work here within 24hrs. I had to give a large notice at my last company so my "indoc" occured second week of October (one week), FSI type rating most of the month of November and started flying the line on December 6th. I upgrade this month or vry early next. Had around 5400 TT,
2000 PIC jet coming here and no prior "X" experience or any time in Glass or FMS a/c. My understanding is its taking 6-8 Months currently to upgrade. Upgrade time is based on several factors to include:

1. Positive Evaluations from the captains your flying with each rotation.

2. Company demand

3. Experience in the Citation X previous or past jet experience.

The interview is as previously stated, very heavy into who you are as a person and no so heavy into technical interview questions which historically you would expect. I have been enjoying every moment here and hope for many years of entertaining flying with some great folks!!!!! Good luck everyone.....

Switching between scheds..

I'm not sure if this has been asked before, if so I apologize.. What are the rules for switching between the two schedules? How often can this be done, how much notice to schedulers is required and so on..

Thanks,

FZ

I'm not sure if this has been asked before, if so I apologize.. What are the rules for switching between the two schedules? How often can this be done, how much notice to schedulers is required and so on..

Thanks,

FZ

I don't think there is an official policy. Scheduling is great about working with pilots to get them on the schedule that works best for them. Now, if your goal is to manipulate the system so you get every holiday off, that is not going to work. However, reasonable requests are usually not a problem.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back