Will XO go to 7 on 7 off

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hi!

The last I heard, I thought everyone was going to 8/6 with home basing, more or less, for all pilots.

cliff
YIP

Sorry Cliff, that's bad info. The 15/13 schedule is alive and well. Several pilots prefer the 2-week vacations every month. The 8/6 was recently offered to everyone on property, regardless of where they live, but I know of very few that were on the double rotation that actually made the switch.

Does anyone that works there have any idea if the company is ever planning on going to the 7 on 7 off schedule?

Thanks!

I will be new to XOJet, and I will be on the 15/13 schedule, I think this schedule rocks, I would not want to be on the 7/7 or 8/6 schedule, I have worked 30/30 before and prefer the longer time off, it is great to come home and know that no one will call you for 30 days or in this case 13 days, 2 weeks off in a row is just great!!!

I will be new to XOJet, and I will be on the 15/13 schedule, I think this schedule rocks, I would not want to be on the 7/7 or 8/6 schedule, I have worked 30/30 before and prefer the longer time off, it is great to come home and know that no one will call you for 30 days or in this case 13 days, 2 weeks off in a row is just great!!!

Hey batsky,

Congrats on getting on with XOJet. Obviously from your profile you have a great corporate or military background with a lot of Gulfstream time. Any idea on the experience of other recent newhires? Extensive corporate or airline or military?

Also, were you offered the X alone for an aircraft type or given a choice between the X and the CL300? What are they saying now about upgrade time?

Thanks

anybody with more info about xo jet, like payscales,amount of aircraft,upgrade time and what it takes to get an interview. Is the company stable, I assume they are after the infusion. thanks

anybody with more info about xo jet, like payscales,amount of aircraft,upgrade time and what it takes to get an interview. Is the company stable, I assume they are after the infusion. thanks

Try this first:

www.xojet.com

Something like 18 Citation Xs with more on the way as well as possibly 80 Challenger 300s (including options). I think starting salary is roughly 50K for FOs and $90K for PICs. Not sure about upgrade time.

xo

Is XO flooded with applicants like NetJets? How long from app to interview? What is the interview like?? Thanks for any info

Yes they are flooded like Netjets. I've been waiting for over 6 months. I have heard that the interview is a personal get to know you interview. Hope that helps. Better get your stuff in ASAP. 100 new airplanes in the next 4 years and getting bigger!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back