Will united Airlines Liquidate

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I like you mugs... you are alright!

1) Can UAL leave bankruptcy with enough assets/cash and low enough costs?

2) Will the economy and competition cooperate to offer enough revenue?

3) Is the current or next management given enough incentive to do what it takes to keep the patient alive? Or are they scumbags and walk away with big bucks regardless?

If we can answer these questions I think we can answer the first.

I don't think the management at UAL could run a Starbucks.

They have consistently made bad decisions that have brought this once-proud carrier within a few months of a Chapter 7 liquidation. I would not trust my future and my family's future with these clowns.

We'll see what happens, but if I were a UAL pilot, I would be looking very, very hard at developing a "Plan B" and as soon as I had an opportunity, I would go on a LOA to pursue that opportunity ahead of the crowd.

If the company is still there, that job'll still be there.

What is UAL going to be able to leverage for survival? They still have international routes and, if they don't face pressure, they can help support a burgeoning LCC 'airline within airline'.

My vote UAL will survive, but may not hire back furloughs for a long, long time.

Will they look like Delta, no.

Last edited:
Mr.Aviation said:
I hope so!

Loser.

People like you are ruinning this career.
Get pleasure from seeing 80,000 people out of work? Thats alright I guess because that might present more opportunities for yourself. Selfish Ahole!

Mr. Aviation,

You sound like one of the biggest a holes I have ever heard. That is also by far one of the most embarrassing things I have ever seen on this site.

Latest resources

Back