Will united Airlines Liquidate

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Mr.Aviation said:
By the looks of that paint job it will be sooner than later.
Enjoy the unemployment line UAL!!

This guy is either a SCAB, or has been fired/turned down by UAL.

Either way, you are a true blue A-hole.

Hey gang I don't wish to see any carrier go out of buisness nor do I hold any grudges towards any carriers. However, even if this Mr. Av says things that are unkind he's still entitled to an opinion. Anyone stop and think maybe he's worked for a carrier that UAL has smashed out of buisness? Nobody cared about those guys.

crashpad said:
Having just lost the $38.5 million lawsuit by three F/A's regarding their weight, Idon't think that hurts UAL...the F/A's probably never see a dime.

Found this site on Untied
http://www.untied.com/

That may not be true CP. It would make sense for UAL to attempt to settle the suit now after the judgment against them. I am sure that these ladies atty. has interest building on that judgement and unless I am mistaken if any of that judgement was punitive UAL may not have a leg to stand on regarding that part.

WD.

Oh, the attourneys will get payed something no question. I just doubt there'll be little for the F/As'. They have the moral victory, and I'm sure that's what they were after anyways.....that and a life-time supply of Little Debbies.

Moral victory and cash no doubt!! Ual is going to have to come out of pocket on this no matter what, now they won't see the amount in that judgement but they will get paid and may never have to work again. What's wrong with lil debbies, i loved them as a kid they just don't like me now that I am an adult. I am reminded of that fact everytime I look at my waist line:D

WD.

Just curious about two things:

1) Where in date of hire has UAL furloughed to?

2) There used to be an Aviation analyst who would put certain airlines on "Titanic watch", is she still around and if so are either UAL or US on the list??

thanks

Latest resources

Back