Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Will the Fractional guys ever be a part of Crewpass?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

General Lee

When and if CREWPASS ever comes to fruition, will the Netjets and other Frac guys be a part of it? That sure would be nice for you.

Bye Bye--General Lee

I haven't been paying any attention to this. What is it? Will it affect my Platinum status if I use it? Because I do not want to have to wait to board with the airline folk and I want my upgrades and exit row window seats.

I doubt it. We are considered paying customers. It would be nice and it would also save the TSA time and resources. We go through the same background checks and finger printing as the 121 crews do.

I remember hearing that back in 07-08 time frame that our Union and company were working on CASS. If I remember right it was to be the ground floor to get into CrewPass. Once the economy turned south it was probably put on the back burner.

At the rate they're going, CrewPass will never happen anyway. That's what they call a moot point.

At the rate they're going, CrewPass will never happen anyway. That's what they call a moot point.
Are you sure it's not "mute"? Like a cow with no tongue? :p

When and if CREWPASS ever comes to fruition, will the Netjets and other Frac guys be a part of it? That sure would be nice for you.

Bye Bye--General Lee

I don't personally see the need to push for it.

I like it fine waiting for my turn... Longer wait times equal more duty. More duty equals more pay.

Plus, as a top tier customer on 3 airlines, I usually slide through the express lane anyway... Which is the same used by crew.

No worries here!!

I remember hearing that back in 07-08 time frame that our Union and company were working on CASS. If I remember right it was to be the ground floor to get into CrewPass. Once the economy turned south it was probably put on the back burner.

Part of the 10 yr plan... Ha!!!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back