• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Will Skybus' callsign be "Shame Train?"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
instructordude...i will leave the bashing to the others for what you say, but i will comment on one thing i noticed.

Please don't be "that guy." You know, the one who loves himself so much that he has to take pictures of himself in an airplane and post them for everyone to see as his avatar...it's really GAY!!!!!

Ok, rant over...everyone continue about their day now...thank you.

Do you blame him with THESE credentials? :) Have fun on the Shame Train Instructor dude..........

Civ/Mil: Civlian Go Jet
A/C Flown: C-152,C-172,C-182,BE-90, RJ
Ratings: Private,ME,CFII, ATP
Curr Position: FO for now in Jul 07 Capt!
Total Time: 2900

The Shame Train will be his only option

Do you blame him with THESE credentials? :) Have fun on the Shame Train Instructor dude..........

Civ/Mil: Civlian Go Jet
A/C Flown: C-152,C-172,C-182,BE-90, RJ
Ratings: Private,ME,CFII, ATP
Curr Position: FO for now in Jul 07 Capt!
Total Time: 2900

Are you kidding me? He's a GJet pilot? Yeah, the Shame Train will be the only option for him going forward. From the CR7 to the Bus with very little salary increase EVER... Have fun.

I shame train it is

Why not Mesa? Why not Go Jets? I think Go Jets is alot worse than Skybus. Although the salaries at Skybus are terrible, Go Jets pilots displaced their fellow brothers onto the street. While everyone must look out for themselves in this industry, I do believe that there is still a brotherhood amongst us pilots. Whether or not it shows on this board, it does when you fly. There are common courtesies that are evident in the sky that are not when you are away from the job. I believe that is why we all have such a feeling of mistrust and shame for those that go to a place like Go Jets.

I feel like one of the reasons everyone has so much frustration is that we feel we are powerless to changing this. Why cant Congress put together a special subcommittee on pilot wages/work rules, etc. like they do for other things?

Because MESA and GoJETS both already have dibs on scumbag and @ss-clown

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back