• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Will SKW slow down?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Word is that if the ALPA is voted down tomorrow - there is a huge new contract waiting. We shall see.

That is so much bull crap! Pilot groups do not win or lose flying. Only management does that. If you are going to get the flying, you will get it regardless. If not, then Oh-well.

What happens if you the ALPA vote fails and then no flying? Doh!

If the ALPA vote fails, watch for Skywest to get most or all of the difference between their current book and ASA's TA within 6 weeks.

If not 1% higher than ASA, simply out of spite.

I heard that too.

I've heard this too. Delta is afraid to disperse more flying to us right now based on this union vote because of the Comair strike. Apparently they feel that if we vote ALPA in...with their being two seniority lists it could cause a slow down for them and they want nothing of it.

SkyW may not be perfect, but the grass is sure green here. If it's not broke, don't fix it.

I've heard this too. Delta is afraid to disperse more flying to us right now based on this union vote because of the Comair strike. Apparently they feel that if we vote ALPA in...with their being two seniority lists it could cause a slow down for them and they want nothing of it.

SkyW may not be perfect, but the grass is sure green here. If it's not broke, don't fix it.

Yaaahhh........cough cough bull$*it cough.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back