• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Will Obama help or hurt Fractionals

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't know about that but I just witnessed a stimulus project, resurfacing a road in Dennis MA, on Caped Cod, where the 2007 average home price is $526,000 vs $366,000 for the state of MA and $212,000 for the entire country. I guess they couldn't afford to fund it themselves.

Redistrubtion, Economic Justice, Lacking community organizing (ACORN) as a coalition of power are all views President Obama believes

From 2001.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iivL4c_3pck

For anyone who says President Obama has changed his views.
From 2008
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRPbCSSXyp0

Welcome to "Fundamentally Transformed" Amerca
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvJJP9AYgqU

If Obama and the Radical Left aren't stopped at the ballot box, starting in 2010, our nation will cease to exist in its present form. We will fondly look back at the current recession as "the good old days".

It is imperative that those who bought the rhetoric in 2008 become educated to the terrible danger this regime has brought to the US of A.

If Obama and the Radical Left aren't stopped at the ballot box, starting in 2010, our nation will cease to exist in its present form. We will fondly look back at the current recession as "the good old days".

It is imperative that those who bought the rhetoric in 2008 become educated to the terrible danger this regime has brought to the US of A.

The polls indicate the people are waking up. It's now the corrupt media e.g. NBC news owned and operated by General Electric Corporation, a company who stands to benefit from Obamas ideas for this Nation.

Heres another stomach flipper that wont be covered on the nightly news.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kP2QXwYki1w&feature=related

During the campaign trail, I thought Obama was going to help us; he had a solid plan for jumpstarting the economy and seemed to be the one for the job.

Now I think I voted to lose my job. He's attacking wealth and big business. And congress is making up laws as they go to hurt wealth regardless if it's unconstitutional.

I remember when everyone said fractionals were recession proof. Now I'm hoping we all make it through this thing in one piece. By the end of the recession and Obama's four years, I don't know.

There are many like you.. I doubt people like you will vote for him twice.

Honestly-I can see why you voted for him-he is a smooth talker (when reading from a teleprompter,) and he says many of the right things on the campaign trail. (Unfortunately, we are finding out just how disengenuous he truly is.)

We are seeing how he governs now (and far left would be a woeful understatement.) The man is far more radical in office than I thought he would be. People are seeing the country we are used to just collapse under alll these crazy economic redistribution schemes. It seems that every week Dems come up with some new "hate the rich" tax or "redistribute the wealth" scheme.

The good news is that people are waking up. Everyone is taking stock of this guys words vs. his actions. Good things are happening again-people are getting involved and engaged in politics. All we have to do is make it another year, and we will have a change to kick half of Congress right to the curb.

-There is a little "change I can believe in."

Now I think I voted to lose my job. He's attacking wealth and big business. And congress is making up laws as they go to hurt wealth regardless if it's unconstitutional.

Don't beat yourself up. I have to admit, as a idealistic 25 year old, and tired of the Republicans, I voted for Jimmy Carter. In four years I wised up and voted for the greatest president we have had in my life time. The Republicans have lost their way and the Dems are governing like they are from another planet. What's a regular person to do.

The Republicans have lost their way and the Dems are governing like they are from another planet

No truer words...

During the campaign trail, I thought Obama was going to help us; he had a solid plan for jumpstarting the economy and seemed to be the one for the job.

I remember when everyone said fractionals were recession proof. Now I'm hoping we all make it through this thing in one piece. By the end of the recession and Obama's four years, I don't know.

Well I'm sorry that you feel your vote was wasted, but since were knee deep in his ********************, just keep plugging forward and remember this post come November 2012

A huge mid term win placing the adults back in control of the check book would be a great start.

Latest resources

Back