• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Will Obama help or hurt Fractionals

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Both of these candidates stink. In a country of 300 million, you'd think we could find someone a little more promising than these two.

Google your pax every now and then. I think you will be surprised at how many of them are Obama and or democratic contributors.
Doesn't surprise me. The Democrats have the edge on both the upper and lower income extremes (especially the lower). The GOP is solidly middle class. That's why Obama makes so many promises to the middle class.

I'm guessing that maybe its liberal guilt or else they are going to get something bigger in return for their tax increases, like federal bailouts way beyond what we've seen so far.

The rich will be rich no matter who gets elected. It will be the middle and low incomes who hurt when Obama's income tax increases, capital gains tax increases, dividend tax increases, social security tax increases, carbon cap and trade tax increases, healthcare tax implementations, etc. go into effect and cause a deep recession.

The only bright side that I can see is that with the Democrats in control of both houses of congress and the presidency, there will be no one else to blame. And the debacle of the Carter years ushered in the Reagan Revolution.

Just like the man who has had the greatest impact on mankind once said. " forgive them, for they know not what they do"

Amen.

Although I'm concerned that they know exactly what they are doing.

BlueRidge said:
"That's why Obama makes so many promises to the middle class...."

The reason for the promises to the middle class:

You need to read Saul Alinsky's book, RULES FOR RADICALS.

Amazon.com: Rules for Radicals: Saul Alinsky: Books

Alinsky says the middle class is where the Power in America is. You must organize the middle class. Alinsky despised the middle class but it is the root to power.

Obama was a community organizer for Alinsky organizations and taught The Alinsky Method at ACORN.

For further information on Saul Alinsky ... go to Wellesly College and check out Hillary Clinton's Thesis on Saul Alinsky which is now available after having access blocked for years.

Alinsky says the middle class is where the Power in America is. You must organize the middle class. Alinsky despised the middle class but it is the root to power.

Obama was a community organizer for Alinsky organizations and taught The Alinsky Method at ACORN.

For further information on Saul Alinsky ... go to Wellesly College and check out Hillary Clinton's Thesis on Saul Alinsky which is now available after having access blocked for years.

Sounds interesting, I'll check it out.

Also I don't necessarily disagree with the point about the middle class. I only take issue with the assertion the the Republicans own the middle class (numbers I cited reflect an almost even split among the parties) and that the Democrats are disproportionately represented among the wealthy (looks to me, based on the numbers like the more you make the greater chance you vote with the Republicans).

McCain is conceding Michigan.

It's all over but the shouting.

Start planning accordingly folks. Barack Obama will be sworn in January 20, 2009.

Hey RTRHD, I won't accept rotgut as a payoff for the bet. And it had better not be Merlot.....

McCain is conceding Michigan.

It's all over but the shouting.

Start planning accordingly folks. Barack Obama will be sworn in January 20, 2009.

Hey RTRHD, I won't accept rotgut as a payoff for the bet. And it had better not be Merlot.....
:puke: you sir are terribly mis-informed. Yes, i'm a free thinker. Do you not pay attention to what this MF is going to do with taxes?

Latest resources

Back