Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Will flexjet pilots kill off whats left of the fractinal profession?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

FR8DOG777

So after a 7 month sabbatical from the nonsense posted on here I am back with one final question. After viewing the antics of RICCI incorporated first hand how many flex pilots actually think there is a bright future laying ahead with the two combined,or separate companies? Unions, love em or hate em, are a necessary evil dealing with this greedy management team. Kudos to them for sustaining the business through hard times. Extra kudos to the pilots for eating a five year ******************** sandwich!
V1 you are an absolute idiot. I can't believe I ever locked horns with an fo, ex rj 200 driver. You don't know ******************** from shinola and have much to learn about the aviation profession.
Pay close attention to what happens to the options 401k program, or lack of one. And more importantly your own.
Merry Christmas..keep it safe out there.

The only part of this post worth quoting....
Merry Christmas..keep it safe out there.

Short answer, yes, will continue to do what's best for our group, just like you're group has done for themselves.

Next time try a longer sabbatical, you still seem to have some anger issues.

The only part of this post worth quoting....

Short answer, yes, will continue to do what's best for our group, just like you're group has done for themselves.

Next time try a longer sabbatical, you still seem to have some anger issues.

Our group - Your group
Potayta - Potahta

It's all the same now, my friend! Wake up and smell the coffee.

Our group - Your group
Potayta - Potahta

It's all the same now, my friend! Wake up and smell the coffee.

It's almost the same. The irritating thing is that you guys think that we don't see what's happening, that is not the case. Some still have their heads buried in the sand but most are fully aware of the changes going on. Until the integration issues is addressed no one is in any hurry to join the IBT.

Back to the title of the thread... it's ignorant and shows an intolerance for anyone that doesn't see things their way. That's anything but a professional attitude. It's flame bait of the lowest order.

Out of Order

Until the integration issues is addressed no one is in any hurry to join the IBT.

That's a problem. Considering that the integration and how it's done will not be determined until after a single carrier determination.

And of course, that requires a vote first.

If the vote fails then KR decides seniority, from looking at his dedicated crew staffing plan seniority will not matter.

For those at Flex hired post 2001, the dedicated crew is a better option than integrating via DOH. If I have a choice between dedicated crew (small paycut) or downgrade to an FO (huge paycut) can you do the math and guess how I will vote?

Flight Options pilots better reach out with a guarantee that the integration will be by percentage of seniority or else we all will be working in groups of 5. The ball is in your court...there's still enough of us to kill representation for us all.

Guarantee?

We need a guarantee of percentage of seniority...or the vote fails.

If the Flexjet pilot group decides to go with union representation, they are guaranteed "fair and equitable" seniority integration. Furthermore, it would be reasonable for representatives from the Flexjet pilot group and the Flight Options pilot group to work together in determining what is "fair and equitable."

On the other hand, if neither pilot group is represented, KR will determine how the groups are integrated. And regardless of what he says or what committees he may permit in determining the integration, KR will ultimately determine the outcome.

Latest resources

Back