• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Will Delta pilots protect ASA pilots?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The "Jackson 5" coalition was running a 90-day TA promise, if I remember right. The only way to guarantee a TA in 90 days is to roll over. Good spin, though, Joey.

The current MEC "rolled over" in the end if you want to call it that. I call it coming to their senses. We dropped the 4 big ticket items that we were holding out for during the election...In essence, the current group "rolled over" and we got the TA much later than 90 days...It could have happened earlier if we had been more realistic....You don't know what happened...You just pretend to know what happened....Get back to Air Tran and don't "roll over"....

The current MEC "rolled over" in the end if you want to call it that. I call it coming to their senses. We dropped the 4 big ticket items that we were holding out for during the election...In essence, the current group "rolled over" and we got the TA much later than 90 days...It could have happened earlier if we had been more realistic....You don't know what happened...You just pretend to know what happened....Get back to Air Tran and don't "roll over"....

Wow-

I didn't know you were on the negotiating committee. You really had it all figured out for someone who had no idea what the heck was going on.

I thank my lucky stars every day that you people were not elected. This place would have disintegrated into some insane RJDC nuttiness.

You know how Adam West really believes he is the real batman? You ever feel like this RJDC thing is gonna get off the ground real soon, Adam? (Better get in on the ground floor-sky is the limit for you and Capt Ford.)

Wow-

I didn't know you were on the negotiating committee. You really had it all figured out for someone who had no idea what the heck was going on.

I thank my lucky stars every day that you people were not elected. This place would have disintegrated into some insane RJDC nuttiness.

You know how Adam West really believes he is the real batman? You ever feel like this RJDC thing is gonna get off the ground real soon, Adam? (Better get in on the ground floor-sky is the limit for you and Capt Ford.)

It didn't have anything to do with RJDC....They are two separate issues.

Oh sure. Most of the ASA pilot's don't look at one's qualifications, only if they are a good guy. Just like with Obama. Nice guy so who cares about his qualificaions.

Tell us what your ideal candidate is. Qualifications to run for a union rep don't seem to be very high. What sort of education should they have? What sort of life experience? Do you want an insider or do you want someone to come in with a unbiased (no real such thing but) look at things? Do you want someone who is going to work in the pilots best interest even if it means a bitter pill initially? Or do you want someone who will look out for the senior pilots and who cares about the rest?

BH hasn't shown me anything yet to make me think he is out to screw us over. I believe we need to give him the benefit of the doubt for now until he proves otherwise. We don't need to simply give away things but we do need to examine worst case scenarios all the way around. More importantly, we need to know what is going on.

Latest resources

Back