Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Will ATN/ALPA force this on their pilot group?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I am one of the 650 being stapled. I have read this post several times and I truly believe the sincerity and honesty of the post. I will be voting "YES" because of the exact things posted by waveflyer. I am willing to give to receive and am placing my trust in the SW culture. All I ask is to be treated as a brother and not as someone that is "not worthy". It's time to check our egos at the door and look toward a positive future.

Was Oldmanpilot a French WWII soldier running away holding up a white flag? Sounds like it. He sure sounds old, and doesn't have a fight left him. Leave him alone, he is old! He gives up, what ever you Corndogs want to do to him, no matter how unfair, he'll take it. He's old.

OYS

Say what?

He's saying your deal stinks! We all have to wonder what could happen if the deal doesn't get voted in and it moves on to the next phase. It sure seems GK wants this deal done, and that could prove problematic to the Corndogs, who think they have unwavering support.

OYS

Was Oldmanpilot a French WWII soldier running away holding up a white flag? Sounds like it. He sure sounds old, and doesn't have a fight left him. Leave him alone, he is old! He gives up, what ever you Corndogs want to do to him, no matter how unfair, he'll take it. He's old.

OYS

I'm betting the diagnosis is "Low T" and a severe case of man-boobs. :erm:

He gives up, what ever you Corndogs want to do to him, no matter how unfair, he'll take it. He's old.

A perfect candidate for Virgin America.

There is a difference between giving up and shortsightedness. I get it. You guys still seem to be unable to see the forest because you looking at a tree. So much so you will attack your own. You don't even see the give and take in this deal. All you see is the give.
It's no wonder the SW guys are beating their heads against the wall. Go back and read the entire deal and each time you say, "look what I'm giving up", think about what your getting. Take off the blinders and really read and think it over.

You're a fool, old man.

Read the documents. You'll be displaced out of your domicile and out of your seat in a few years.

If you're really lucky, you might get to spend 4 months out of the year on reserve Captain pay shuffling base to base, the other 8 months, you'll be a junior FO.

Last edited:
You're a fool, old man.

Read the documents. You'll be displaced out of your domicile and out of your seat in a few years.

If you're really lucky, you might get to spend 4 months out of the year on reserve Captain pay shuffling base to base, the other 8 months, you'll be a junior FO.

But you are going to vote yes if you get the chance.

But you are going to vote yes if you get the chance.

After reading all of the documents, this thing is way more complicated than it needs to be. We'd be setting ourselves up for all sorts of confusion, misunderstandings and problems on all sides . . . . not the way to start working together.

Fix it at the table, fix it at mediation, or fix it in arbitration, but fix it first if you want my vote. I can't vote for this thing in its present form, and I doubt most of our pilots could, either.

After reading all of the documents, this thing is way more complicated than it needs to be. We'd be setting ourselves up for all sorts of confusion, misunderstandings and problems on all sides . . . . not the way to start working together.

Fix it at the table, fix it at mediation, or fix it in arbitration, but fix it first if you want my vote. I can't vote for this thing in its present form, and I doubt most of our pilots could, either.

Wow. I agree with Tyrone. A complete over complicated mess.

Latest resources

Back