Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Will ATN/ALPA force this on their pilot group?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
There is a difference between giving up and shortsightedness. I get it. You guys still seem to be unable to see the forest because you looking at a tree. So much so you will attack your own. You don't even see the give and take in this deal. All you see is the give.
It's no wonder the SW guys are beating their heads against the wall. Go back and read the entire deal and each time you say, "look what I'm giving up", think about what your getting. Take off the blinders and really read and think it over.

Look Pops, as Ty says you'll be displaced out of ATL and given the option of new 717 bases in El Paso and Long Island Islip airports. Enjoy being on reserve there with all of your new pay, which will go to either bodyguard protection in El Paso, or taxicabs and pizza pies in Lawn Guy-land. You and your walker are going to love it! Viva la France!

OYS

Ehhh, oldman doesn't think too much of the integrity of SWA pilots
http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?p=2088393#post2088393

Please listen to yourself It's not ego my friend, it's principle. Just as you think we (AAI PILOTS) bring nothing to the table and should be treated thusly. Many believe that Paying for a job is just as wrong. You were a professional pilot before you got hired at Southwest yet you sold out your professional principles for $$$ and the job. That is your decision, but please don't try to shove your (grand financial southwest windfall)l down others throats as the greatest thing since sliced bread. There is still a thing called integrity.

Latest resources

Back