• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Will Airlines be effected by 1 May Boycott

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Right now I am pushing for a return of California to Mexico, through my new tax-exempt group, Anglos Por Reconquista. But that’s just my longterm plan. I must do something now.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]So I’m not fighting it any more. I’m becoming part of La Raza. I’m taking advantage of all the special privileges and welfare benefits the system offers. And now I can do it, legally. Thanks to a "buena" new law that lets anyone get a driver’s license, no matter their legal status. Just call me Señor Miller, as the license will say. I wonder, though, whether anyone will accept it as proper ID when I visit Mexico.[/FONT]​

"President Bush gave his first-ever presidential radio address in both English and Spanish. Reaction was mixed, however, as people were trying to figure out which one was which."
Dennis Miller

Doug Parker said:
Sounds like we should Nuke LA and start over................

GREAT IDEA!! :) And, after we get thru nuking LA, then we'll move on to Mexico and keep going until the threat of illegals is no more!!! :bomb: :bomb:

Yeah! I'm in! The "hyperbolic-vitriol" bomb works every time!

If this boycott does happen, does it mean that I will no longer have to wait in line at QT every morning here in ATL?

And another thought: I will not miss the inevitable o-ring failures after medium to large size Mexican dinners :eek:.

One of the dudes at a Hilton Valet lot says to me, "I don't know why anybody would be protesting the right to be a second class citizen." I couldn't figure that one out either.

Jews no what...wese pepoles have been working long time in this ********************ree widout da respect dat jews people get every day. ( Now I challenge any one of you to duplicate what my friend Rodrico has just said but only in Spanish). Its only one sentence...Go for it.....These people need to be respected. I for one watch them work hard every day, while many Anglos would rather live off welfare. Lets give them a break...They are our neighbors, and they fight like hell in Wartime. (Remember the Alamo) Oh yea, the Alamo in San Antonio.......We were surrounded...... Now, would you prefer them to be on our side as we enter into this new frontier of WORLD ECONOMICS that is being forced upon us by the legislature that we call our Government.. Just a thought...I could be wrong.....This is definately a very touchy subject.

First thing we must do if we do allow Nationality for these people is to make sure that US Citizens have a right to own land in Mexico without lease loopholes that are currently in effect. Unrestrictive Ownership of Beachfront Property........Lets really mix it up.....America needs to grow and why not SOUTH. If we take them on then we take on their land as well....Tu Casa me Casa. Que Bueno Amigo. Salute.....Americano por Mexicano

By the way my friend just informed me the jews instead of yues people may be offensive to certain Jewish People....If you are Jewish and find this articulation offensive I apologize....I was mearly trying to provide the best simulation of my Mexican friend speaking English. God knows he speaks English better then I speak Spanish. (Im having way too much fun tonight)

Latest resources

Back