• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Will Airlines be effected by 1 May Boycott

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Let me get this straight: Mexicans are going to boycott franchise businesses in Mexico like McDonalds. Isn't the franchise owner probably a Mexican? Further, they only eat at Mexican food places here in the USA so who cares? This is right up there with that dumb idea to not by gas on Thursdays to get back at Exxon-Mobile. Perfect, now everyone will just buy their gas on Friday when the price is higher for the weekend boating trips. There is a reason you people are picking the lettuce I buy... Hey Jose, get back to work and tell your wife to bring me more of them yummy tamales if you want to keep this $2 an hour job.

Problem Solved

End Welfare program and make ENGLISH in this country the mandatory language,
see how many of their se habla butts want to stay then.

Stifler's Mom said:
I'm not sure, but to be safe, I'm going to show them by going golfing May 1.

Oh great! Now you're gonna be hangin' with O.J.

If you see him, let us know if he's found any leads yet.

No offense Einstein, but what Einstein came up with this grand idea? Yeah, this is a great way to create sympathy for their "plight".

hbrow15 said:
I never paid attention before but i guess it's time to look for the "MADE IN THE USA" label when I buy something

Good luck with that, let us know how it goes.

UAL78 said:
No offense Einstein, but what Einstein came up with this grand idea? Yeah, this is a great way to create sympathy for their "plight".

The May 1st boycott - brought to you by the same bafoons that thought waving the Mexican flag at their rallies would be a good way to get the support of Americans.

Gringo?? That's it, I've had it. I'm offended. They are creating a hostile environment in which I feel scared and intimidated due to my white skin. Can't we charge somebody under Federal hate crimes laws?

Seriously...can you imagine the outrage if someone sponsored a campaign to "not pay brown" for a day? It would suddenly be the "cause of the week" for our lefty friends.

Latest resources

Back