• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Why USAPA and the West will never get along

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Beat that dead horses grave!!!!! Keep beatin, and beatin, and beatin........

This is not a dead horse issue.

The East pulled out of ALPA for one reason and one reason only: to avoid the implementation of an arbitrated settlement to which they agreed.

They are trying to use their numbers to place another pilot group at a disadvantage.

Believe me, if DOH didn't work for the USAir pilots, they would want NOTHING to do with it.

I got stuck on the bottom of a seniority list with 15 years at my airline and three in the CA seat. I understand how the USAir pilots feel.

But, I didn't get put on the bottom by an arbitrator's decision. Throw me in that briar patch. TC

It appears to me, that for USAPA to having any credibility as a legitimate bargaining agent for all LCC pilots , USAPA needs to honor the rightful seniority of all LCC pilots as outlined in Nicolau's binding arbitration decision.

Otherwise, USAPA is nothing more than a sham organization whose sole purpose is to use the numerical superiority of a larger pilot group to mug a smaller pilot group in order to steal seniority from the smaller group. JMHO[/quote]

As a former AWA pilot, I'm very happy to see that pilotsat other airlines are beginning to recognize USAPA for what it truly is and for what it isn't.

PHXFLYR:cool:

Ahhhh Yes...good ole' AAA and AWA...The Trailer Park of the Airline Industry. Grab yerself a brew, sit back, and enjoy the show!

oh yeah?-- how many armani suits do you see at the trailer park-- but they're there in charlotte ;)

Ahhhh Yes...good ole' AAA and AWA...The Trailer Park of the Airline Industry. Grab yerself a brew, sit back, and enjoy the show!

Don't forget the wife beater T-shirts and baseball caps!

Latest resources

Back