Why someone SHOULD become a pilot

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"You're.......You're gonna what?"

An experienced Instructor and I are ferrying a 525 to Thailand along the way a DPE will give me a check ride for single pilot type rating and ATP. Then Instructor and I will continue to Thailand.

Okay, you made it sound like you were going alone. Which would not be real smart.

Okay, you made it sound like you were going alone. Which would not be real smart.

Nope just getting my first type. Good luck on the job search you may want to look in the UAE they are hiring FAA pilots and pay is great.

Good post. I know this might sound gay, but there's a Bette Midler song called "The Rose" and speaks of those who are too afraid to follow their dreams. Love really, but fits dreams just as well. It's kind of touching. (you can find it on youtube or google the lyrics) Failure and fear prevent too many talented people from following their true desires (callings!) and instead bury themselves in excuses and subjective rationalizations. We all know a professional pilot career will always be a dream and one worth chasing.

Carpe Diem and follow those dreams!

LIFE is SHORT and can easily be truncated at a moments notice.

Yeah, that sure does sound gay!

Latest resources

Back