• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Why not back to the table?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Difference is we are signing a joint contract to merge 2 companies not winding down 1.

The companies are already merged and the deal is closed, there is no going back on that. This is supposed to put us under one contract, which in my opinion falls short since there are different conditions for each side in some sections.

In the conference call bh said many times there was no guarantee a yea vote would change the future of the company. I also don't think they are being honest when they say they won't bid on cpas if the vote is no. They've bid on cpas this last three years with no jcba.

As far as comair, we are a different animal. Comair was a small portion of dal, and dal redistributed the leases on those planes without suffering losses. Xjt is the largest portion of Skyw inc and would have a huge effect on the corp as well as JAs personal wealth.

Last edited:
During the pilot call-in session last week, a pilot asked Mr. Charles Tutt what would happen if the TA was voted down. He responded by saying "we would have an interest in getting together with the JNBC rather quickly to get the issues resolved". Management isn't stupid. Our pilot group shouldn't be stupid either. The JNBC is engaging in more fear tactics than the company. This TA is a huge embarrassment for them. They should have asked our opinion earlier in the process. They could have avoided this mess. Let's send this TA back and get these issues resolved; Mr. Charles Tutt is willing to do so.

During the pilot call-in session last week, a pilot asked Mr. Charles Tutt what would happen if the TA was voted down. He responded by saying "we would have an interest in getting together with the JNBC rather quickly to get the issues resolved". Management isn't stupid. Our pilot group shouldn't be stupid either. The JNBC is engaging in more fear tactics than the company. This TA is a huge embarrassment for them. They should have asked our opinion earlier in the process. They could have avoided this mess. Let's send this TA back and get these issues resolved; Mr. Charles Tutt is willing to do so.

Don't recall that answer to any question.

"If we can't agree to this we'll just have to go back to the table and see what else we can give the pilots to make 'em happy"

RRRrrrrright

Listened to the whole thing once already. Not gonna do it again.

How ironic it all is. I have more faith in Mr. Charles Tutt and Mr. Bradley Holt than I do in the JNBC. Mr. Charles Tutt and Mr. Bradley Holt probably planned it this way. Rats! Foiled again!

Latest resources

Back