Why no news from the XJ court case yet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What will DW do?

There's nothing that can be done now. It will have to go to appeal. I'm sure that process will be expedited, but we're still looking at at least a week, I would guess.

Sorry, XJ guys. This is horses%&t. The PCL guys will support you, whatever ends up happening.

There's nothing that can be done now. It will have to go to appeal. I'm sure that process will be expedited, but we're still looking at at least a week, I would guess.

DW said he had something up his sleeve, so I guess there's something he can do. Based on the past few years, I'm ready for a disappointment.

startribune.com said:
"If a ratifiable deal is not reached at Mesaba, Woerth said, "I am going to take additional action as a measured response inside what I believe are my rights as a union president. It would be a response that Northwest is not expecting."
http://www.startribune.com/535/story/732137.html

He just lays it all out for the NMB to decide. Hell I knew NWA had some heavy political power but this gives new meaning to RED states. Thanks GB for the awesome job your NMB is doing!!!!

XJ I was ready to walk with you all for as long as it took!

He just lays it all out for the NMB to decide. Hell I knew NWA had some heavy political power but this gives new meaning to RED states. Thanks GB for the awesome job your NMB is doing!!!!

XJ I was ready to walk with you all for as long as it took!

basically the way I see the situation, and I could be wrong, but if there was a strike the compnay would dissolve. So the only way for the company to not dissolve would be to block the strike.

As for the employee, what is the difference between quitting or dissolving the company?

Latest resources

Back