Why no news from the XJ court case yet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Official -

As of 1835 CDT, Judge Kishel has NOT YET rendered his decision.

While we're waiting, some good news: another corporate crook, Jeff Skilling (Enron) got a 24 year prison sentence, though I expect 23 years, 362 days of it to be suspended.

I hope some of the airline management scum-bags heard the news and it caused them to pop a couple of extra Tums.

Last edited:
The judge in the Skilling case also seized all of his assets (worth 60 Million) sighting that his actions have forced many into a life time of Poverty...Wish he was our judge..

Turns out Kishel's E-mail he sent out at 130pm bounced - or was accidentally put into some folk's junk e-mail folders...

Ahhh, but more time to reach a "consensual deal!!!"

That isn't the reason for the delay, RIGHT??? Just a thought, but is alpa or other unions meeting with management at this point? I got the impression that ALPA is not. Please don't tell me we are delaying the (deadline) because we are close to a deal???

Last edited:
maybe the ruling was made. maybe in three days you guys are going to show up to work and the planes will be sealed off and the computer system will be shut down. of course they wouldn't want you to know about it before it happens

Latest resources

Back