• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Why is NetJets TA Unfair?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
There is no trust in the MEC or 284, so the pilots have been documenting their votes, and quite commonly sign their posts with the way they voted and/or report it on the board, in addition to the above process, which was set up by SU in response to repeated requests from the pilots for their votes to be safeguarded. It IS possible that some voted yes for the TA, but turned in a petition. Possible, but NOT too likely. If they're going to "take the "retro" and run", why would they care who they left behind? Read my post again--:)--I did say that there would still be enough No votes to carry the day. Do they have a crystal ball? No, they have something better. They emailed in pictures of their ballots with their line badges next to it to a special account. SU HAS actually been, meticulously prepared, unlike the 5 that CLAIM to be yet NEVER were, relatively speaking.

The petitions were collected by over 200 volunteers and sent to one (I believe) collection site. They are being hand delivered and presented Mon 24 Oct to James Hoffa, General President of the Teamsters. The drive will continue and the number will go much higher.

When is the vote? I'm sorry, I thought I'd given you guys my Halloween hint. I've made posts to the affect that they should stop the "tricks" as the pilots are expecting a treat. If I haven't posted that here, I apologize. I do sometimes forget what I've posted where, hopping between the 3 boards. Just prior to Halloween you'll hear shouts of TRICK or TREAT. Please be ready with a nice selection of congratulatory remarks for the NJ pilots.

Thanks for the discussion,
Netjetwife

Be careful not to bellieve your own press reports.

Be careful of internal polling. People tend to avoid confrontation by agreeing with you regardless of their actual postion on the issue in question. (Don't suppose an INDPENDENT TA poll has been done?)

Maybe it will help if I describe the process better? My husband placed the TA ballot on his desk, circled NO, placed his line badge beside the ballot, took a digital photo and emailed it in along w/the mailing details. He was following the directions SU had posted. A poll, even an Independant one, canot compare to digital copies of votes. The only thing better is the formal announcement which comes out in about a week.

Do you ever sleep? You do live in the Springs: Right?

Ok, How many digital copies of the NO vote does the SU have?

Gunfyter,

You need to take that crystal ball back to the psychic hotline clearance sale...it doesn't work.

Voted yes AND signed the petition.

HeavySet, thanks for the reasoned response. For others I think the mysogynistic attacks are an indication that some here couldn't get a date for the Prom and have never gotten over it.

Next question:

Does the relationship with the manufacturer of their aircraft enjoyed by Flexjet, Citation Shares and to a certain extent, Flight Options, give them an operational advantage over NetJets in the marketplace?

-SkyGirl-

~

Last edited:
Hawkered, your position doesn't surprise me but it does disappoint me. I told you in an earlier post that your instincts are right on most of the issues. We just need to work on that pessimistic streak...:) I hope we don't have to drag you "kicking and screaming" into the future..lol. WHEN the TA goes down next week where will that leave you? Standing with one foot on the wrong side of history and one pointed toward the future, sounds rather uncomfortable, to me...:(

Kingtut, many of us know how the process works; that does not mean that SU reported the tally to me, personally. Then again, I never asked. Those involved, that are paying attention, have complete confidence in the outcome. I sleep in on the week-ends and the days when my husband is home. Other days I nap w/my 3 yr old if I need to. When I paint, I often sleep only 4 hrs a night. So I'm used to this. I have a view of Pike's Peak in one direction and the USAFA in another. Blue skies here today so I'll be painting outside.

Have a good weekend, guys.
NJW/P2P team member

yep, unfortunately I know several people who have voted yes, but agree we need to get out of 284 still and have signed the petition. Others have caved to the "hounding" you get on the road all week now and just signed it to be conformist. To quote a familiar phrase, "I am Fearful" that this really could pass...

And NO ONE has really answered the question?

What Happens if the TA passes? I know what the denizens of this board WANT to believe, but enough of that. BE HONEST, WHAT IF THE TA PASSES? What happens next guys and gals. Where do ya go and what do ya do?

Latest resources

Back