• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Why is NetJets TA Unfair?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
To all of you who voted No, thanks for condemning us to three more years of Citation II pay. My family could have used the money. Voting down a pay raise on the day Delta takes a 32.5% pay cut and when every other pilot in the industry is wondering if he's going to have a job tomorrow even if he takes a pay cut, is just plain dumb. What do you think we're going to get? NetJets lost $310 million dollars last year. Do you think the MEC just turned stupid overnight or when management opened up the books to them, did they see what NetJets could pay and stay in business.

Just a couple of questions and nothing more.

What if the recently defeated TA was as good as it gets?

What if the next pass at a TA is not as good? Then what?

Just a comment and nothing more.

It seems the TA process is like making love to a gorilla. We can not stop until the gorilla is ready.

so nja fracpilot has one post and its thankimg everone for screwing his family. i smell a troll.

in case u haven't figured it out it wasn't just about the money it was the work rules too!

yeah i want to be on this payscale fpr a while. whatever. i saw the new ta as an insult to me and the rest of the fracs. we are trying to set the bar here for everyone its not just about you.

by the way nja made a profit last year which was offset by losses at nje and middle east.

one last thing to all the wives posting on the board. i realize your frustrated and angry but enough allready. you writing war amd peace on a message board isnt going to change anythimg. please go easy on the post button you dont need to reply to evey post. we got it allready

sorry for the spelling im typing on my pda

Last edited:
NJAFracPilot said:
To all of you who voted No, thanks for condemning us to three more years of Citation II pay. My family could have used the money. Voting down a pay raise on the day Delta takes a 32.5% pay cut and when every other pilot in the industry is wondering if he's going to have a job tomorrow even if he takes a pay cut, is just plain dumb. What do you think we're going to get? NetJets lost $310 million dollars last year. Do you think the MEC just turned stupid overnight or when management opened up the books to them, did they see what NetJets could pay and stay in business.
Hey, you're welcome, some of us (82%) have to look out for all you low self worth folks. You can thanks us all later.

There are few of us that don't need the money but there are at least 82% with enough sense to know this MEC turned stupid over time and bought into the companies bs, and that a first offer is never the best offer.
Do we really need to talk about RCA's, home by 0300, CVR's, bonus dollars for limited senior pilots. We can do so much better, and we will.

NJAFracPilot said:
NetJets lost $310 million dollars last year.
I know you are just a flamer but just to set the record straight:

2003 BH Annual Report stated: "The company has a modest operating profit in the US., but was more than offset by a #32 million loss on aircraft invetory and by continued losses in Europe."

In the 2nd quarter interum, BH reported that Revenues were up 45% and aircraft sales were up 90% over the same period past year. However, they convientlly left out P/L.

Guess what 04' annual won't look much better either. We are dumping the core fleet of the 560, H-1000 & VII and will take a lose (on purpose) again from "aircraft invetory".

You must have worked for Enron because you were ONLY off by 278 Million or 89.6%!!!

NJAFracPilot said:
The needs of the Many, outweigh the needs of the Few, or the One.

How do you know how much money the company lost? Mr Bill says we didn't lose money.

Dude,

Don't worry. The TA payscale for PICs is exactly the same as Columbus Ohio Transportation Authority busdrivers (UAW). www.COTA.com. They are hiring. If you like that TA payscale you can match it there. You are NOT condemned to S-II pay as long as you have a HS diploma or GED and clean driving record. Also they are getting Light Rail which is expected to pay even more. http://www.cotafasttrax.com/what_is_light_rail.php

Last edited:
kingtut said:
Just a couple of questions and nothing more.

What if the recently defeated TA was as good as it gets?
That's a real but highly unlikely outcome. Some mgmt has already started to downplay the outcome of the TA with comments like, 'Well, your MEC said that's what you wanted and we took their word on it...we felt it could have been better' [paraphrased]

kingtut said:
What if the next pass at a TA is not as good? Then what?
Again, I think that's impossiable becuase we were basically working with a uncomplete document; there were something like 13 or 17 LOU's to clarify language and "implant" language that didn't exist. For most of us, there are deal-killers that don't consist of money and the company got with no impact on the bottom line (i.e. "Use of CVR").

Latest resources

Back