• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Why I changed my vote from no to yes.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well at least he/she has the guts to admit he/she is scared and changed the vote. Why not vote NO and keep what we (both ASA& XJT) currently have w/ our present contracts and perhaps try again in 6-12 months when the state of the industry may favor pilots? And you that are creaming over the SKYW "TA" and want it, well you're crazy. It's worse than our proposed TA! Vote NO, and please, at least vote.

Pathetic excuse to justify selling yourself out.

If you truly cared about a leading contract, you would vote no, since your current one is better, and therefore "industry leading".

Face it, you changed your vote because you are a sacred little lemming, who thinks Brad and company are doing a fine job. You therefore have bent over, and told them that you are not worth the value you currently have, and hope they get better bonuses for their fine work.

Actually, this TA is a little better than my current contract, since I don't take full advantage of vac low. I had to read the whole thing to come to that conclusion.

You vocal no voters who attack people with different opinions helped me make my decision. The stuff I've read from you guys truly is childish and immature. Some of you really need to grow up.

What's done is done. The vote is closed. Regardless of the outcome, the men and women who voted no, stood for something and didn't cave-in. They will keep the spirit of that moment and that action for the rest of their lives.

Latest resources

Back