• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Why East Pilots are mad

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Jesus, when did it start mattering? During the Anset strike?

Integrity matters everywhere. Yeah we all get it. AAA ALPA morons had very little integrity, which showed in the piss-poor conditions they largely created, which, in turn, led to their demise. They were, as much of ALPA still is, far more concerned about keeping their cushy FPL jobs than they were about the 93 side letters and the horrific results of their behavior. But, to their credit, I'll bet they never missed a soccer game or a dance recital.

Something you guys haven't seemed to learn is that this holier-than-thou attitude you spew all over the Internet often bites people in the ass. There's really only one side of this story being told here on FlightMisInfo.com. In fact, you boys win the keyboard commando contest hands down. So what? How does it help? I guess it makes you feel better, but here's a news flash: This ain't real life on here.

Hang on a second there junior, I'll find a feather duster for you to dust that old jewel off for use. There...that's better.

I sat here and typed up a lengthy post to argue each of your points, but I realized that it has all been posted here before. You may have read the posts, but you refuse to believe the information posted. Your responses are emotional and illogical. You and others like you refuse to accept the responsibility to move on in this process, and will spend ANY AMOUNT OF TIME & MONEY to halt this process (or at worst delay, delay, delay).

This is now moving to a new playing field. By failing to cooperate in the merged pilot process, you and others like you will now possibly cause the east pilot group to suffer financially (perhaps in ways that no one can imagine).

There will be books and studies of these actions. The law and court cases here will make legal labor history. The irresponsible allegations made by USAPA toward the federal courts system, the judge, and the jury are some of the most slanderous things that I have ever read.

There was a time that your group could have retreated and saved face. I believe that time has passed. What an absolute pity....

MCDU, what happens if usapa loses all their appeals? Does usapa have a plan going forward if that happens? What is that plan? I'm a frac jockey now, so I follow this stuff out of morbid curiousity only. But I don't see that they have a plan if they lose.

MCDU, what happens if usapa loses all their appeals? Does usapa have a plan going forward if that happens? What is that plan? I'm a frac jockey now, so I follow this stuff out of morbid curiousity only. But I don't see that they have a plan if they lose.

DOH....there is no plan.

MCDU, what happens if usapa loses all their appeals?

They will lose every appeal. USAPA has unified the West pilot group. You don't attack our pilot group with frivolous lawsuits and get away with it. We'll file legetimate lawsuits and win.

Refer to the Addington case as an example...

I'm really looking for a response from MCDU. He acts like he has the inside info on usapa, so I want him to explain their plans in case of losing. Come on MCDU, give me the straight skinny.

I'm really looking for a response from MCDU.
You won't get one from him. He's not a US Airways pilot.
He said so right here:

http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?p=848465#post848465

He acts like he has the inside info on usapa, so I want him to explain their plans in case of losing.
His lover is an LCC east pilot. He gets all his info from him. Notice how when things go bad, his man really gives it to him (or should I say, doesn't give it to him):blush::laugh:

But he did stay at a Hoilday Inn Express.....once, many years ago as a kid with his family and ate free!

Jesus, when did it start mattering? During the Anset strike?

Integrity matters everywhere. Yeah we all get it. AAA ALPA morons had very little integrity, which showed in the piss-poor conditions they largely created, which, in turn, led to their demise. They were, as much of ALPA sitll is, far more concerned about keeping their cushy FPL jobs than they were about the 93 side letters and the horrific results of their behavior. But, to their credit, I'll bet they never missed a soccer game or a dance recital.

Something you guys haven't seemed to learn is that this holier-than-thou attitude you spew all over the Internet often bites people in the ass. There's really only one side of this story being told here on FlightMisInfo.com. In fact, you boys win the keyboard commando contest hands down. So what? How does it help? I guess it makes you feel better, but here's a news flash: This ain't real life on here.

Hi again, BeCareful.......Cute little avatar you have.

While your guys were delivering Domino's Pizza at the expense of USairways and by no fault of the westyz, you display a very immature attitude towards the west by inferring that we are the root of your past management's ill informed practices and procedures that led you into BK.

Our guys and girls were gainfully employed, yet you still believe that because of this shotgun wedding that we should pay the price for your sacrifices.......Sorry pal, I would have rather seen Aeroflot painted on the side of AW's aircraft than the cancerous USairways name. Hell, even with the Ruskie's, we would sit down and understand dialogue between such two diversified groups and would come to reason!!! But you USAPA supporters only see one side......That's right, YOUR side.

Get off your high saddle and battle the real enemy......MANAGEMENT. Not the West Pilot group.

Enough said, but once again, it will fall on deaf ears.

...yes it is a cute little avatar. I'm just hoping the kid isn't his.

PHXFLYR

Latest resources

Back