• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Why East Pilots are mad

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
westies are a bunch of ex Mesa punks that never had a problem taking other peoples job. Let's face it. Awa scabs are trying to cash in on a windfall. awa pilots are a disgrace for trying to leapfrog 20 years of service. awa pilots shame on your greed and your view on usair pilots that have already sacrificed so much.

M

westies are a bunch of ex Mesa punks that never had a problem taking other peoples job. Let's face it. Awa scabs are trying to cash in on a windfall. awa pilots are a disgrace for trying to leapfrog 20 years of service. awa pilots shame on your greed and your view on usair pilots that have already sacrificed so much.

M

All of aviation, especially the substandard America West rookies, bows to your overpowering logic and intelligent analysis.

Guess we can wrap this one up, no way to refute any of that.:puke:

Now, that's a good one.:puke:

This is even better:
Originally Posted by a self proclaimed USAPA founder....

I'm glad you admit it XX. As the Klingon proverb goes..."revenge is a dish that is best served cold." It will be the "coldest several years between the East and West pilots that you have ever seen from this point going forward.
And now that I have you proving MY point, here is what I'm going to propose at the next BPR meeting:That when the East CBA expires at the end of the year, USAPA propose to the company to expand E-190 flying out west, bring back East furloughs and open East bids to E-190 domicile in PHX. In return, we will not fight the imposition of LOA 93 on the West and allow no limit expansion out west with the E-190 for East pilots under the Eischen award. Remember, the East MEC gave us LOA 93, them and guys just like XX expected "junior" guys to accept it and "move on". We'll, I can tell you that, almost to a man, the 190 WILL NOT VOTE FOR A CBA WITH YOU WEST GUYS RUNNING THE SHOW in general, and the NICOLAU award in particular.
Let me be clear, even if you prevail to the Supreme COurt,: it will be a pyrrhic for you at best. You will allow "minority" preferences over majority voting (corporate litigation here) and you will still be required to pay the germane dues in any case...which means the costs of USAPA litigation to defend. Republic Airlines is getting a couple of E-190's. Look for them or someone like them to combine with US Airways in the future and slot YOU junior to one of their 2 year pilots. I relish the DAY! So much for YOUR union principles....the very thing that the Railway Labor Unions were NOT founded on. It is clear that the West pilots will use every trick in the book to destroy labor unions....USAPA was founded on union principles...."ONE MAN, ONE VOTE". That is what any labor organization is.
Look, I'm wasting my time here with you. Just know that we are truly "whipsawed" and at odds with each other....PERMANENTLY, or at least as far as I can see. So I will make one thing perfectly clear...that since I'm forced to take sides, my priorities are East pilots first, US Airways second, and West pilots DEAD LAST! I have predicted this beautiful labor moment for over twenty years and I knew that it would come in my lifetime. All people have lifetimes....labor organizations, corporations and governments have the same....their born they live and they eventually die. Labor's time to die is starting NOW! It's every man for themselves....let the games begin! East pilots like XX and XX, et all, can continue to muse here. It would be prudent for the remaining East pilots to lurk at best and attend your meetings for the REAL information because, as the saying goes....LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!
East pilots, you'll have to make a choice. One side, or the other. There is no stradling the line any longer. You'll have to CHOOSE!
See you at the BPR meeting in the next few weeks!

This is even better:
Originally Posted by a self proclaimed USAPA founder....

I'm glad you admit it XX. As the Klingon proverb goes..."revenge is a dish that is best served cold." It will be the "coldest several years between the East and West pilots that you have ever seen from this point going forward.
And now that I have you proving MY point, here is what I'm going to propose at the next BPR meeting:That when the East CBA expires at the end of the year, USAPA propose to the company to expand E-190 flying out west, bring back East furloughs and open East bids to E-190 domicile in PHX. In return, we will not fight the imposition of LOA 93 on the West and allow no limit expansion out west with the E-190 for East pilots under the Eischen award. Remember, the East MEC gave us LOA 93, them and guys just like XX expected "junior" guys to accept it and "move on". We'll, I can tell you that, almost to a man, the 190 WILL NOT VOTE FOR A CBA WITH YOU WEST GUYS RUNNING THE SHOW in general, and the NICOLAU award in particular.
Let me be clear, even if you prevail to the Supreme COurt,: it will be a pyrrhic for you at best. You will allow "minority" preferences over majority voting (corporate litigation here) and you will still be required to pay the germane dues in any case...which means the costs of USAPA litigation to defend. Republic Airlines is getting a couple of E-190's. Look for them or someone like them to combine with US Airways in the future and slot YOU junior to one of their 2 year pilots. I relish the DAY! So much for YOUR union principles....the very thing that the Railway Labor Unions were NOT founded on. It is clear that the West pilots will use every trick in the book to destroy labor unions....USAPA was founded on union principles...."ONE MAN, ONE VOTE". That is what any labor organization is.
Look, I'm wasting my time here with you. Just know that we are truly "whipsawed" and at odds with each other....PERMANENTLY, or at least as far as I can see. So I will make one thing perfectly clear...that since I'm forced to take sides, my priorities are East pilots first, US Airways second, and West pilots DEAD LAST! I have predicted this beautiful labor moment for over twenty years and I knew that it would come in my lifetime. All people have lifetimes....labor organizations, corporations and governments have the same....their born they live and they eventually die. Labor's time to die is starting NOW! It's every man for themselves....let the games begin! East pilots like XX and XX, et all, can continue to muse here. It would be prudent for the remaining East pilots to lurk at best and attend your meetings for the REAL information because, as the saying goes....LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!
East pilots, you'll have to make a choice. One side, or the other. There is no stradling the line any longer. You'll have to CHOOSE!
See you at the BPR meeting in the next few weeks!

Is this guy off his meds? What a clown.

M

Lets not throw the "S" word around here like it has no meaning please... Forum rules are to avoid calling anyone or any group this in public.

M

Mc Doosh: ( I love how you answer to that)
What's the matter? Your east coast lover upset that everyone in the world disagrees with him.
Hey, maybe you can give him one of those "special favors" that you do to make him feel better.
You're not the one working at US Airways doosh, your lover is. Leave it alone, the courts and the rest of the world disagree with your .02 (which is all you can afford on that Gulfstream salary.)

Latest resources

Back