Why does NJI suck so much?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Machdog1

Every time I see you guys in the FBO, your dragging around with that FU I've got a G thing look?

When are you NJa guys going to staple them to the bottom of your list? NOt soon enough!

Most of the time I am too tired from an 18 hour crew duty day and an 11.5 hour, expanded crew, flight day to "drag around" with any look on my face except the one looking for the van to the Hilton. When I do run into any of you guys I always waive and say hello and most of you say hey back. When did you decide that the NJI pilots were to be the object of your hatred Mach?

flyjetspeed said:
When did you decide that the NJI pilots were to be the object of your hatred Mach?

Not an object of hatred at all I'd say. It's kind of like hundreds of years ago in Feudal Britain...

NJA and EJI are Scottish and Irish (one is one and the other the other).

Before The Irish and the Scottish found out that there were more similarities than differences between them they used to fight bitterly while behind the scenes the evil English Empire pulled the strings simply to pit one group against the other. In the end, had the Scotts and the Irish not found common ground and fought together both sides would have ultimately lost to the English.

Thank God for commonground! Kilts, potatoes and Guiness is what worked for them.

Latest resources

Back