Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Why does every Wright Amendment thread turn inot a pi$$ing contest between AA/SWA?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

aa73

I mean, really! Y'all act as if the other pilot group is PERSONALLY launching an attack against you. It's not the pilot groups' faults that the WA is here, and if it gets repealed it won't be the pilot groups' faults either! So why all the personal attacks. Let Congress decide what's best and leave it at that. I mean, if someone dares voice opposition to repealing the WA, you SWA dudes act as if he just insulted your mothers! Likewise for the AA dudes. CHILL, the decision is out of our hands. Let's not wage personal attacks over something we cannot control. Why does everyone get so emotional over it?

aa73 said:
I mean, really! Y'all act as if the other pilot group is PERSONALLY launching an attack against you. It's not the pilot groups' faults that the WA is here, and if it gets repealed it won't be the pilot groups' faults either! So why all the personal attacks. Let Congress decide what's best and leave it at that. I mean, if someone dares voice opposition to repealing the WA, you SWA dudes act as if he just insulted your mothers! Likewise for the AA dudes. CHILL, the decision is out of our hands. Let's not wage personal attacks over something we cannot control. Why does everyone get so emotional over it?

What did you call my mom??

Seriously, we just want the truth to be told.

Around Dallas and Ft. Worth this is a very intense and emotional situation. Even retired pilots get very personal about it. That is why it gets ugly.

"I don't even think I've ever seen a grit"

Hey man, I agree. There's no need for name calling. I think its the competitive nature of pilots (especially if your airline is downsizing and you stand to be furloughed). I'm not at SWA, but I have a brother at AA and he definitely has his opinions, but he keeps it in perspective.

Wesb737fo

Not now Lumberg....I'm kinda busy right now...as a matter of fact (hand waving motion) I'm going to have to ask you to just...go away and come back some other time....

scoreboard said:
What did you call my mom??

Seriously, we just want the truth to be told.

Well, I think the truth has been told a million times by now. I mean, who DOESN'T know the history of the WA these days, right?

Latest resources

Back