Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Why do majors keep paying Republic to do flying?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Now Republic has another airline to positive space their Midwest/Frontier employees on, to get them to cover their flights.

Republic the new Mesa !!! Republic Sucks !!

To ALL NON MANAGEMENT airline employees....meaning pilots, flight attendants, and all ground crews, the beer is on me. To all airline higher management (executives and so-forth), the cool aid is on me. Don't worry of the cool aid tastes a little funny and you feel a little woozy after drinking it.

ASA the new MESA

ASA/Skywest flying for everybody just like MESA.

ASA/SKYW SUCKS !!!!!!

That's funny considering we are flying for much better pay rates and QOL than any other carrier with the same equipment. SKYW/ASA flies for 3 carriers. How many does RAH fly for - Delta, US Air, Continental, AA, United, and most recently brought Frontier and Midwest down their pathetic level. As far as I am concerned, RAH is the new Mesa, and I am sure I am not the only one who feels this way.

About that... look at APC lately? The 7 year old RAH contract pays more than yours for the same longevity on both 50 and 70 seat equipment (CA side). You have the same per diem. Your FO rates are 2-8 dollars better, which is a start. Your work rules are probably better since they have basically none, no J/M aside. How again does that translate into 'much better pay rates' than any other carrier with the same equipment?

But, hey, you 'feel' RAH is the new Mesa. Hope you don't run your cockpit based on those feelings....

I garuntee you there is not a cockpit crew flying a 190 at RAH today that has a total cost under $100/hr.

Year 10 CA/FO Midwest 210 RAH 127
Year 20 CA/FO Midwest 250 RAH 156

Hold the phone!!!!!!!! besides aren't these midwest seats so undesirable that they're getting forced to fly them leading to junior pilots?? I guess not.

Latest resources

Back