Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Why are the 1700+ trannies pilots not recalling their status reps?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
Riddle us this then, why did your NC agree to the terms? Were they realistic during their meetings with SWAPA?

Why did your MEC agree to let the NC run unchecked? Were they unrealistic?

When are we supposed to begin to see realism from your MEC or NC?

Next week, next year?

If you don't know the answers on when your team is realistic, how the ******************** are we supposed to know what you want?

This is a classic case of negotiating in bad faith, negligent or intentional, doesn't matter, your wasting everyones time.

No wonder every ALPA aquisition ends up in arbitration.

I have to admit THIS post makes total since.

Sorry I have not posted till now. I have been in a case of total shell-shock. I am disappointed that I did not get to vote; however, our MEC was not allowed to send it out with a NO recommendation. Their choice was approve it and send it out, or vote it down. Yes, I had to have that explained to me in simple terms. I still have hope for a fair outcome and look forward to a positive future. Let's just hope that calmer heads prevail.

Riddle us this then, why did your NC agree to the terms? Were they realistic during their meetings with SWAPA?

Why did your MEC agree to let the NC run unchecked? Were they unrealistic?

When are we supposed to begin to see realism from your MEC or NC?

Next week, next year?

If you don't know the answers on when your team is realistic, how the ******************** are we supposed to know what you want?

This is a classic case of negotiating in bad faith, negligent or intentional, doesn't matter, your wasting everyones time.

No wonder every ALPA aquisition ends up in arbitration.

Let me explain to you the way you learnt in your "previous life"...I don't wanna offend our retarded friend Sacha.

You had a war plan consisting of 2 parts: 1 offer unfair deal, 2 begin bombing (fear) campaign via FedEx letters to pilot's homes.

Fortunately for us someone on this forum was so eager to squeeze the trigger and fired a primitive shot, before phase 2 of the assault has began.

That gave up your position, causing your enemy to reinforce their defenses and to come up with a new strategy.

Put in simple words, your yapping on this forum trying to scare our guys and swing the upcoming vote, is why so many of us lobbied the MEC to vote this down.

Last edited:
Sorry I have not posted till now. I have been in a case of total shell-shock. I am disappointed that I did not get to vote; however, our MEC was not allowed to send it out with a NO recommendation.

Hopefully someone explained to you why an MEC can't send out something to MemRat with a NO recommendation.

Let me explain to you the way you learnt in your "previous life"...I don't wanna offend our retarded friend Sacha.

You had a war plan consisting of 2 parts: 1 offer unfair deal, 2 begin bombing (fear) campaign via FedEx letters to pilot's homes.

Fortunately for us someone on this forum was so eager to squeeze the trigger and fired a primitive shot, before phase 2 of the assault has began.

That gave up your position, causing your enemy to reinforce their defenses and to come up with a new strategy.

Put in simple words, your yapping on this forum trying to scare our guys and swing the upcoming vote, is why so many of us lobbied the MEC to vote this down.

First off, you are not my friend,contemporary,equal, or fellow aviator or any other measure. Second and most important, how the hell would you ever know how to explain anything to someone in military terms? The greatest sacrifice you have ever made in your life was probably moving out of your parents house at the tender age of 30. Your arrogant, repeatedly condescending posts towards those who served may cut it at Airtran but I can guarantee you that you will never make it over here. Jerk.

No...when seven Airtran pilots decide they don't like what was offered, then 3 people who are not tied to final outcome, get to decide the fate of all 8000+ pilots' and families'....let's say there's more than a little room for scepticism.

Of course this is only true if SWAPA chooses not to come back to the table for Mediation, yes?

No pushing too far to the other side here, I believe that offer pushed to the middle. Most would agree it should have been farther.

The abitrator and every other pilot out there will probably disagree. Get over yourselves.

OYS

Is that you OYS/GL? What'd you have for dinner? I think your butt may be getting bigger...maybe time to cut back on the ice cream?

First off, you are not my friend,contemporary,equal, or fellow aviator or any other measure.

Really? Really?

Get over yourself. You're a third world entry level jet gear jerker. Period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back