Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Who's the potential buyer of the C-Series?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Air Canada.

Nope. It's me!

Me and my neighbor starting our own regional. Taking applications...just post your résumé on this thread if you are interested. I will get back to you tomorrow....unless scheduling extends me

Skywest management has been working with Ford and Harrison along with DAL and UAL to come to a "solution" to scope. Now that the DAL and UAL BK is in the books I would expect some sort of Codeshare agreement to be agreed to. The arguement will be, "you gave up 90 seats, 100-110 seats isn't much different, don't worry it will only be a few planes"

Skywest management has been working with Ford and Harrison along with DAL and UAL to come to a "solution" to scope. Now that the DAL and UAL BK is in the books I would expect some sort of Codeshare agreement to be agreed to. The arguement will be, "you gave up 90 seats, 100-110 seats isn't much different, don't worry it will only be a few planes"

That just won't happen. There is no additional domestic codesharing allowed other than current AK, and even that was tightened. There is the "frontier" clause that allows Republic to continue to feed us while owning an airline with planes bigger than 76 seats (Frontier), but that is it, and there isn't a codeshare allowed with Frontier as well. Sorry! As long as the legacies continue to get stronger through consolidation, future BKs seem unlikely at best, and that is the only place to break the scope clauses. You can always break away and start your own Indy Air. That would be interesting.....

Doesn't Jerry own part of an airline in Brazil? Trip? Maybe he is looking at the C-Series for them?

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back