Votes: 18 43.9%
  • Marty Stanier

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Calista Flockworth

Votes: 3 7.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good call Ravengirl!

How could i forget Arch Kennedy!!?? Wow. There's a new guy (i think he's new) on in the afternoons- Bryan Goswick. He's kinda cute but definitely a mama's boy. He gets a manicure too.

I believe Christina Abernathy is a UND grad. One of the WMI guys I used to work with mentioned seeing here there as a student

414Flyer said:
I believe Christina Abernathy is a UND grad. One of the WMI guys I used to work with mentioned seeing here there as a student

Actually, she got her Bachelor's and UNC, not UND...I can't believe I acutally looked that up...

Hmmm I would have sworn it was her that one of my UND meteologist friends mentioned having attended UND..Maybe it was a different weather channel babe.

414Flyer said:
Hmmm I would have sworn it was her that one of my UND meteologist friends mentioned having attended UND..Maybe it was a different weather channel babe.

Who knows, maybe TWC's site has a typo. BTW, when were you with WMI?

I flew for WMI last year, flew a C-340...Had a blast, loved it!
Maybe I should have spent last summer doing charter and applying for the regionals, but oh well..Had an awesome time of it.. Although it was a bummer when our hangar burned down when I was up flying, and we lost the other 340.

Our meteorologist on the project was a UND grad, and we was the one mentioning that the weather babe went to UND too.

Latest resources

Back