Votes: 18 43.9%
  • Marty Stanier

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Calista Flockworth

Votes: 3 7.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
MISH MICHAELS!!!!!

UPS CAPT has it right...can't believe it took this many posts for lil' ol' Mish to show up. look at THOSE lips.

As far as FBO Ho's go, my favorite has always been Pam at Tacair in Fort Smith, Arkansas. Something about a little asian babe with blonde hair and BJ lips.....

A pretty face can be blown by an ugly name. For example: Valerie Voss of CNN. It's impossible to say that name slowly out-loud without sounding like you need to puke.

(My apologies to any Vosses out there...)

I think all the ones mentioned so far are beautiful... (with the exception of whoever mentioned Al Roker.... you need help?!)

There is one Weather Channel woman who for some reason just gets under my skin. She is Cheryl Lemke (SP?). Something about her just p#sses me off. She seems so...so...something, I can't put my finger on it. She keeps changing her looks and seems so.. so...fake. And her uppity pronunciations are really irritating! Who knows..shes probably the best lay of all of them.

I think Cheryl Lemke almost has a schoolteacher air about her, as in that unmarried 50 year old woman that was your teacher back in fourth grade. Yikes.

I can't believe I forgot about those inserts from Prevention Magazine that run on the weather channel, with Ashley Russo. She too, has her moments...

My, my, we really have hit the bottom! But at least it's a refeshing break from RJs, scope, furloughs and Freedom Airlines.

I would have to split my vote:

1. Sharon Resultan. She's had two kids and she's still a babe. A bonus is that she works nights.

2. Kristina Abernathy. Someone said she had a kid. I don't think that's true though, and I've been watching TWC for a long time. It's funny that several of us noticed "the rock". Kinda sad that we've been looking for one! Here, I thought I was the only one!

hysterical

i haven't had a laugh that good in a while..thanks.

how funny, wasn't going to vote on this post (cause i'm a chick) but was going to mention the pregnancy thing (someone already did). i mean, what is in the water there at TWC?? They are ALWAYS pregs....i don't get it.

I'm putting my vote in for Jim Cantore....been my favorite for a loooong time. Of course, what are my other options for crying out loud? Is it Jon Scala? the storm guy? Criminy, he's gotta be 90!! How bout the fella in the morning? He's nothing to write home about! I'm also putting a vote in for Dan Patrick-ESPN.

3rd for Mish Michaels. If you've seen her enough, you know she's gotta be the sweetest person. It gives me that glimmer of hope that there's a woman out there that doesn't like to nag......Just can't imagine her being anything other than perfect.

Who am I kidding? right?

Sharon Resultan hands down. Not only is she very pretty she also knows the weather. I'll never forget one night I was watching one of the other girls on twc and they said, "It's really wet in <insert name> and do you know why? It's because of the precipitation." Sharon is intelligent and there is something about stupidity that just gives me a soft on.

RT

Latest resources

Back